Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You can’t eat in public without getting nauseous

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
For some reason I can only eat in the comfort of my own home due to anxiety problems, as public places make me very uncomfortable and I consider eating food to be something I can only do privately. I also hate vomiting and vomiting in public would be the worst place to do it after having a full meal and you suddenly feel nauseous.

What pisses me off is just how many people life mog me by not having this problem, they can eat any food, mix foods, eat large quantities of food, and blissfully continue their days in public spaces without feeling any kind of nervousness or nausea. The most comfortable place for me will always be my room and yet I still feel like shit while I rot here, and Chad and Stacy are eating full three course meals in the middle of times square.

Here’s an example of a foid life mogging me for being able to eat in public nonchalantly and low inbib mog me for being in public places like this in the first place.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/mX6_R1KIAK0?si=oP5BnX_x599b7tiB

Never began for food copers

I don't get nauseous from just eating in public I get sick seeing women eat. It feels unladylike to me, it's gross watching them eat.

I don't get nauseous from just eating in public I get sick seeing women eat. It feels unladylike to me, it's gross watching them eat.
I have subhuman stomach genetics I guess

Yeah I'm not comfortable eating outside by myself either. Just one of many things that makes life shittier when you can't get a girlfriend.

Nah I eat like a slob, not bothered

I used to have this exact problem bro. This is going to sound like cope but
I got rid of it by convincing my mind that nobody gives a fuck, they all have their own shit to do. Nobody will analyze your every move unless they're an OCDtard