Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: You deny your own existence to acquaintances you haven't seen in a while

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Like if you go to a restaurant or grocery and see an acquaintance you haven't seen in months to years ago, you pretend that you are a stranger, and they are a stranger and you cross your fingers that they don't recognize you, while at the same time resenting them for not recognizing you and saying 'hi.' :feelstrash:

I guess they call this covert narcissism, but most people I know are like this. The only people who don't have this trait are ugly normies that ascend due to good social habits.

Last edited:
Yup, you’re on the money. I ignore old work acquaintances, friends, even family members if I haven’t seen them in years. I’ve had people recognize me, but i pretend that im someone else. There’s nothing to talk about, my life is shit.

I thought this was normal. :shock:

Yeah man, I rather not have the hassle.

Better to just act like im a stranger.

Who cares about strangers, iwalk past my on family and they do t say hi

I've only had this happen to me once. Some girl I went to middle school who recognised me on the bud when i was on my way to college. Hadn't even seen her in literally 10 years yet somehow she recognised me
Though then again I've barely changed in looks since middle school

Yes. I don't recite my identity to people I re-encounter.

This is why Miss Rebecca repeatedly asked me if I ever went to group therapy; I told her we never met...