Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You do not know how to ice skate

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
kids aged 5-12 have had longer physical contact with a foid that i ever had in my 23 years.
Download

Kids ice skating winter park rink children ice skate christmas fair little girl boy skates col

Skating lessons

LearnToSkate7940

Maxresdefault

I ice skated when I was maybe 6 to 8 in the winter time. We have an ice rink near here and my parents used to take me there to ice skate.
I never got good though.

ice skating is purely a social activity.
imagine ice skating alone jfl
Like so many other things. People like us are locked out of so much opportunities because of how all those things require another person to also participate willingly.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
my parents were so ashamed of me that i couldn't ice skate that when i was 15 they bought me a pair of skates and forced me into the car and took me to a skating ring for a whole weekend. friday i was breaking my ankles everytime i stood up. saturday i was just holding onto the sides of the ring for balance and stability. by Sunday i was feeling a bit okay and they pushed me into the middle of the ring. the referee noticed i couldn't skate and told me to stay out of the ring. if i was a beginner i was to go to the smaller ring for beginners. THAT RING HAD KIDS 8 AND BELOW!!
my god it was so embarrassing i almost wanted to cry. I had to crawl back to my parents and tell them i wasn't allowed in and had to go to the small one with the little kids. my mom was still a bit supportive but my dad was getting annoyed that i wasn't a natural skater like he was. i all but lost all his respect by that point.

So I limped to the kiddie ring and tried to do some laps. At one point I fell and when I got up I couldn't stop my momentum and I crashed into a group of kids. I was 15 and they couldn't have been older than 6. I landed on one kid and she immediately started to cry. I kept screaming, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" but her cries kept getting louder. A pool of kids were surrounding us. I tip-toed out of the ring when a parent came over and asked what happened. A few of the kids pointed to me and said, "He did it!" so by then I was REALLY paranoid. I got back to my parents and told them what happened and my Dad looked disgusted. He angrily told me to take off the skates and "GET IN THE FUCKIN CAR!" and we drove home in silence. Never again did I ever attempt to skate.

kids aged 5-12 have had longer physical contact with a foid that i ever had in my 23 years.
View attachment 388408
View attachment 388409
View attachment 388410
View attachment 388411
View attachment 388412
I never participated in sports and was even freed of my duties in physical education due to being motorically disabled, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to graduate from a school in my country. Only one exception: Skiing, but I am mediocre/below average at best although learning it since childhood days.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
my parents were so ashamed of me that i couldn't ice skate that when i was 15 they bought me a pair of skates and forced me into the car and took me to a skating ring for a whole weekend. friday i was breaking my ankles everytime i stood up. saturday i was just holding onto the sides of the ring for balance and stability. by Sunday i was feeling a bit okay and they pushed me into the middle of the ring. the referee noticed i couldn't skate and told me to stay out of the ring. if i was a beginner i was to go to the smaller ring for beginners. THAT RING HAD KIDS 8 AND BELOW!!
my god it was so embarrassing i almost wanted to cry. I had to crawl back to my parents and tell them i wasn't allowed in and had to go to the small one with the little kids. my mom was still a bit supportive but my dad was getting annoyed that i wasn't a natural skater like he was. i all but lost all his respect by that point.

So I limped to the kiddie ring and tried to do some laps. At one point I fell and when I got up I couldn't stop my momentum and I crashed into a group of kids. I was 15 and they couldn't have been older than 6. I landed on one kid and she immediately started to cry. I kept screaming, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" but her cries kept getting louder. A pool of kids were surrounding us. I tip-toed out of the ring when a parent came over and asked what happened. A few of the kids pointed to me and said, "He did it!" so by then I was REALLY paranoid. I got back to my parents and told them what happened and my Dad looked disgusted. He angrily told me to take off the skates and "GET IN THE FUCKIN CAR!" and we drove home in silence. Never again did I ever attempt to skate.
Wow, that is disgusting :feelspuke:

AND I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE A BITCH BUT I HAD ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS WITH A GIRL ARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW I WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SKATE ON ICE WITH A LG HOLDING HANDS AND THEN AFTERWARDS SHE IS COLD SO SNUGGLES UP AGAINST ME AS WE DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!

kill me now

Attachments

• skate.jpg
    skate.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
AND I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE A BITCH BUT I HAD ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS WITH A GIRL ARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW I WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SKATE ON ICE WITH A LG HOLDING HANDS AND THEN AFTERWARDS SHE IS COLD SO SNUGGLES UP AGAINST ME AS WE DRINK HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!

kill me now
:feelsbadman:

Never been ice skating, skiing, on holiday abroad or rode as passenger in a car driven by parents.

Sand niggers don't ice skate.

rode as passenger in a car driven by parents.
the others make sense but the only fucking way i believe this part is if your parents dont have a fucking car to begin with OR they left your ass at home all the time because you embarrassed them

Ice Skating rinks aren't common where I live.

the others make sense but the only fucking way i believe this part is if your parents dont have a fucking car to begin with OR they left your ass at home all the time because you embarrassed them
Neither of my parents ever drove, had to take bus everywhere, learned to drive at 27 in the end.

Can't even ride a bike.
It's a good skill to have but you fall down a lot when practicing and falls get more debilitating with age so probably not a good idea to take up biking now. Brutal agepill tbh

it's over for me, i have a DL tho.
tfw you will never know the joys of biking through your neighborhood on a sunny, dry day.

But yeah at least you have a DL so you've gotten familiar with some parts of normal human life experience.

The neighborhood i lived in when i was a child was trash lol.
Many middle class people in western countries take growing up in nice neighborhoods for granted ngl
There's a reason everyone is always trying to escape the hood.
"different day same shit ain't nothing good in the hood, I'd run away from this bitch and never come back if I could" - 50 cent
@The Abyss

kill me now
Brutal

Incel trait: you do not know how to fly.

ice skating is purely a social activity.
imagine ice skating alone jfl
I used to ice skate alone before I watched a lot of TCAP, now I'd feel to ashamed as a single male to ice skate alone

I've shaken hands with maybe 5 foids in my whole life and that's all the physical contact I've ever had with a female.
Also we don't even have ice skating here.

Why ice skate when you can snowboard :chad:

i know how to ice skate and its pretty cool ngl