Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you don’t get happy for your birthday anymore like you did when you were a kid. It’s actually an extremely depressing holiday

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Not just the fact of “oh it’s another year as a virgin. Another year with no girlfriend or relationship”.

It’s the fact, even the lamest of normies get plenty of birthday wishes from their friends and family. I get nothing

People KNOW it’s my birthday and don’t even acknowledge it. I’ll make a post about “oh I’m 23 now already, time is flying”, and not a single person, even family, will acknowledge it and even say happy birthday.

People don’t give a fuck about my existence, they don’t necessarily hate that I exist. But if I stopped existing nobody would even bat an eye.

So happy 23rd revolution around the sun to me, and fuck all the beings in this plane of reality who ignore me and act like I don’t exist

happy birthday brocel, :feelsLightsaber:

I dont get happy for anything anymore

the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. I relate alot brocel

also happy bday

All my birthdays are just now another day and a reminder I’m getting older that’s it.

Also Happy birthday.

Last edited:
Incel trait: never had a birthday party, just ate with your parents a cake and some goyslop streetfood

Happy birthday bro

I get how you feel, I'll be 23 in a few weeks and the only thought I have is that I'm getting closer to 25 than to 18, which itself is a very depressive thought.

My own family often dosent remember, and the past 2 years my ‘friends’ would purposely hangout with their gfs or other friends on my birthday, not inviting me.

Happy birthday brocel, hope this one’s better than your previous ones.

its been over 15 years i dont celebrate on birthday

Same hear. It's just another year of dying dreams and failed objectives.

My "friends" also forgot my birthday. They all have girlfriends. Fuck them.

Happy birthday.

Last edited:
Not just the fact of “oh it’s another year as a virgin. Another year with no girlfriend or relationship”.

It’s the fact, even the lamest of normies get plenty of birthday wishes from their friends and family. I get nothing

People KNOW it’s my birthday and don’t even acknowledge it. I’ll make a post about “oh I’m 23 now already, time is flying”, and not a single person, even family, will acknowledge it and even say happy birthday.

People don’t give a fuck about my existence, they don’t necessarily hate that I exist. But if I stopped existing nobody would even bat an eye.

So happy 23rd revolution around the sun to me, and fuck all the beings in this plane of reality who ignore me and act like I don’t exist
I still get kinda happy for Christmas, but that's it really. My birthdays are usually pretty boring. Only thing that's fun is eating Dominos and cookie cake.

I started hating birthdays when I was 18 yo

Every birthday since age 15 its been me alone, came from a broken disfunctual family , not had 18th or 21st birthday milestones, cant even motivate myself to do anything on birthdays christmas or easter

My birthday is the one day in the year that I drink. Tbh I hope I forget it next year.

My birthday is the one day in the year that I drink. Tbh I hope I forget it next year.
Yes its easily the most depressing day of the year.

I hate time going fast

Fully agree. Soon into the abyss.
Bring down every living soul in the galaxy with me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back