Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you feel sorry for your oneitis, because she would have to be insane to love a truecel like you

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
You know who you are.

You are a simpcel who watched too many television shows and movies featuring an average-looking nice guy who attracted a foid by meeting some gay-ass criteria Jewish writers came up with.

Your oneitis doesn’t want a nice guy who was raised by a single mother - she wants adventure.

“She could nevER like a guy like me,” you know she is not crazy, no foid would show character and virtue to give a lonely incel a chance.

There are no unicorns in this horse race.

View: https://youtu.be/O6i3lyx1I_g?feature=shared

She does not like you

@GeckoBus @Lurkercel0 @Bianor @Mecoja @nazianime @AsakuraHao @Aryan_NEET @NEETcel2023

You know who you are.

You are a simpcel who watched too many television shows and movies featuring an average-looking nice guy who attracted a foid by meeting some gay-ass criteria Jewish writers came up with.

Your oneitis doesn’t want a nice guy who was raised by a single mother - she wants adventure.

“She could nevER like a guy like me,” you know she is not crazy, no foid would show character and virtue to give a lonely incel a chance.

There are no unicorns in this horse race.

View: https://youtu.be/O6i3lyx1I_g?feature=shared

View attachment 1106824

@GeckoBus @Lurkercel0 @Bianor @Mecoja @nazianime @AsakuraHao @Aryan_NEET @NEETcel2023

I was like that in elementary school. I was already "in love" at 9yo. I was afraid of girls finding out that I like them because I knew that they see me as a subhuman.

I was like that in elementary school. I was already "in love" at 9yo. I was afraid of girls finding out that I like them because I knew that they see me as a subhuman.
brutal. joker tier backstory

I don’t have a oneitis cause I don’t obsess over whores that don’t show interest in me.