Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You forget what day and time is it

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I browsed this forum until like 2 am, couldn't sleep until then because I have to cough hard. Then woke up at 7 am, again browsed this site, went to sleep at 9 am because I was feeling like shit, and now woke up 20 minutes ago and again the only thing I'm doing is browsing this forum.
All while wearing clothing you could wear on the street.
I have a weird feeling.
I feel like I'm in another dimension rn tbh

Last edited:
Im working day and night shifts. I only distinguish between working days and days off. It dont matter if its Tuesday o Sunday.

If it wasn't for my classes I wouldn't be able to distinguish the days

Sometimes it takes me a few seconds to remember what season we are in, what day it is and so on.
I think it's a typical symptom of a monotonous life.

Let's me guess....

You don't feel "real?"

Let's me guess....

You don't feel "real?"
Marburg virus

I used to be able to feel such a way voluntarily when younger; a bit of thinking and I would "spiral" into something you might call a derealization of self, and would feel as if separate from even my own name... :feelsjuice:

I've stopped being able to do so. :feelsUgh:

All days feel the same

View attachment 669060

I used to be able to feel such a way voluntarily when younger; a bit of thinking and I would "spiral" into something you might call a derealization of self, and would feel as if separate from even my own name... :feelsjuice:

I've stopped being able to do so.