Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you got foid "friends" via gossiping

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
That's the only way I remembered to get foid "friends". The only way to be at the mall with a foid was via gossiping, the only way to be scolded with girl at HS was gossiping, the only way to talk with foid co-workers at lunch is gossiping, the only way to tak with foids at night club was gossiping, the only way to be invited at home by a foid was gossiping.

Gossiping implies hearing how handsome is Chad and how ugly is Melvin. Never began for us.

Last edited:
The quote from Eleanor Roosevelt, straight from a woman so IT can't deny the objectivity of this statement (since women are qweens after al! :soy:)

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”

Gossiping is retarded.

No truecel like me has “foid friends”

Gossiping? No...

However, Joseph and Elise would whisper during Aspie John's school hours. "Wow...I wonder why cancer can't be cured" to get Joseph's attention.

'Foid friends' 'Gossiping' :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Gathering intel in a way to drive a foid/stacy into a deep depression is sometimes useful. Having known some to start emotional eating gaining weight afterwards.