Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you had a couple of close similar-minded friends when you were young but you gradually started to lose contact with them as you grew up

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
anyone can relate?

I've only ever briefly had any sort of "friends". They disliked my autistic traits.

Yep because their life got better but i remained a loser so they just cut me off from their life

fk mayne, thats true. feels bad.

Yep, they all either went to collage or joined the military and I'm still in this shitty town all by myself:fuk:

Yep. Had a few friends on my street but as we grew older we stopped talking
Yep. Had a few friends on my street but as we grew older we stopped talking

anyone can relate?
Yes

Yep because their life got better but i remained a loser so they just cut me off from their life
For me it was different, I was always someone who obsessively thought about things so I was always looking ahead, so I actually cut them off as I saw their lives become more normie, because I didn't want to be the third wheel and I didn't want to be the person that was holding them back

I left them first so we could leave on good terms, I know that if I had stayed I would have grown to resent them always talking about their social life and relationships, and they would grow to resent me as they would probably try to avoid talking about such things when I'm around for the sake of me not feeling bad (so now I'm a hindrance, they can't truly be themselves when I'm there)

When you become that all that's left is resentment and what could have ended as a friendship and good memories ends as something sour that both parties try not to think about