Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait : you hate your job and like to be considered a bad employee

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I hate the fact that I somehow still have to interact with normies and try to fuck up at work as much as possible. Sometimes I do no shows, I do time theft, i never read emails, never watch meetings, never listen to my boss’ criticisms, i dont talk to my coworkers. i just want the most amount of free money I can get to fuel my copes. I hope my company goes bankrupt and all employees die of starvation.

Getting 0 pussy and being forced to collaborate with toilets is the most insulting form of humiliation modern cucked society imposes to men.

Lol at you wagie just take the neetpill

"Time theft" is one of the most cucked concepts out there. They brainwash wagies with that shit.

I work in a trade that has zero vetting, they need ALL and I do mean ALL workers, there is labor shortage in all parts of the country and even worse predictions for the foreseeable future, so they cannot afford to fire me, I sometimes have a foul attitude on bad days, sometimes I am hungover or even drunk when driving to jobs, they can't do anything if they want skilled labor so fuck them all, they want subyuman i will give them subyooman.

Sometimes I do no shows, I do time theft, i never read emails, never watch meetings, never listen to my boss’ criticisms, i dont talk to my coworkers. i just want the most amount of free money I can get to fuel my copes
gigabased

Every job which I left, I left because of 'human factor', not a job itself.
I like to work in peace, not surrounded by loud normie baboons, or even worse, by bullies.
Unfortunately in our world you are forced to interact with people.

That's good they aren't entitled to waste your time and gain full participation for no extra cost.