Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you have to avoid walking into certain bars

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
as a hapa cel I am not able to enter certain bars in my area because I will be stared at and made to feel unwelcome. In fact - it has turned into most bars.

There will be a constant hostile undertone that I can sense in the air when I go into certain places.

Mogs me because your friends go to bars.

Mogs me because your friends go to bars.

I have no friends anymore. In college I managed to eek out a little social time though. But it fell apart after that time quickly

It's been a long time since I went to a bar tbh. I don't like overpaying for my drinks and drinking alone, just to watch blown-out roasties try to score with drunk chadlites

I never went to a bar and never will ,Starbucks is better

It's been a long time since I went to a bar tbh. I don't like overpaying for my drinks and drinking alone, just to watch blown-out roasties try to score with drunk chadlites

It was a waste of time for me back then too.

It was a waste of time for me back then too.
The only good thing is beer on tap. But I admit, I'm so ugly I don't really like being in public for long. The negative treatment is awful. Bartenders don't really like interacting with you if you're ugly, no matter how pleasant or well-paying you are

I like drinking alone at home

My last time entering a bar was 4 years ago. I don't really like to have stupid people around me and it drains my energy and tbh I get really hateful when I'm around normal people. I prefer to be at home and smoking some weed.:smonk:

There is a bar next to my apartment, there are only 4o to 60 yo alcoholics which wifes died long before and now drinking all day, don't have jobs and larp all day, sometimes when i am really drunk i go there alone, also no foids there :feelskek:

I have no friends anymore. In college I managed to eek out a little social time though. But it fell apart after that time quickly
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Incel trait: you avoid walking in public altogether.

Fix it for yoh

There is a bar next to my apartment, there are only 4o to 60 yo alcoholics which wifes died long before and now drinking all day, don't have jobs and larp all day, sometimes when i am really drunk i go there alone, also no foids there :feelskek:
Larp or ldar?

The only good thing is beer on tap. But I admit, I'm so ugly I don't really like being in public for long. The negative treatment is awful. Bartenders don't really like interacting with you if you're ugly, no matter how pleasant or well-paying you are
Big facts. Bartenders or anyone else for that matter.