Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait : you have troubles with cum management.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Banned
-
While Chad doesn't give a fuck since whenever he cums it is on some tits/face/mouth of a female who would feel horrified just looking at us we incels have always this problem : where the fuck must I put my pestilent seed?You have various options and all are horribles :

1)You just cum wherever : how do you explain your mom the stains?

2)You cum in your underwear : basically your mom will have to wash the sperm.

3)Toilet paper : it always gets messy, some cum still goes out control and you still have the problem of where the fuck discard the paper.You don't want your father asking you what are those things you are carryng in the house.

4)You keep your cum sacked in the foreskin and go to the bathroom to dispose of it but then your dad : "what the fuck are you doing sneaking to the bathroom with a hand in your pants?"

5)You keep a cum sock or an old shirt : as good you can be at keeping it in a secret place your mom will sometimes notice a strange stench somewhere in your room.

I just coom in my underwear

Do your own laundry & if mother objects ask her if she wants to deal with your loads.

Cum in toilet paper, you fold it then wrap it around penis, then after you flush it down the toilet

is this a troll thread or what? just cum in your hand and immediately wash thoroughly, or do it in the shower

there was another thread just like this yesterday and idk how the fuck you guys don't immediately arrive at this insanely obvious conclusion

Last edited:
if mother objects ask her if she wants to deal with your loads.
lol
is this a troll thread or what? just cum in your hand and then wash with soap, or do it in the shower
wtf who does that? also op might lick it then (dunno some people are unhinged)

just use toilet paper

Jfl at not keeping a cum cloth. Could be a sock, a tee, whatever.

using hand most hygienic and efficient ?
as long as you can wash your hands immediately afterwards then yeah. having paper wrapped around your dick reduces the quality of the experience tbh. it's just not necessary

Welcome to the cum zone. First the kiss:feelsEhh: then the cum.:feelshehe:

as long as you can wash your hands immediately afterwards then yeah. having paper wrapped around your dick reduces the quality of the experience tbh. it's just not necessary
Op said he would have to run to bathroom, if his mum catches him with cum in hand, it would be OVER. much worse if he has a sister, because she would call him creepy

Op would be known as the Incel who carries cum

Op said he would have to run to bathroom, if his mum catches him with cum in hand, it would be OVER. much worse if he has a sister, because she would call him creepy

just do it in the bathroom then:feelstastyman:

Just flick it good like silence of the lambs.

While Chad doesn't give a fuck since whenever he cums it is on some tits/face/mouth of a female who would feel horrified just looking at us we incels have always this problem : where the fuck must I put my pestilent seed?You have various options and all are horribles :

3)Toilet paper : it always gets messy, some cum still goes out control and you still have the problem of where the fuck discard the paper.You don't want your father asking you what are those things you are carryng in the house.

4)You keep your cum sacked in the foreskin and go to the bathroom to dispose of it but then your dad : "what the fuck are you doing sneaking to the bathroom with a hand in your pants?"

5)You keep a cum sock or an old shirt : as good you can be at keeping it in a secret place your mom will sometimes notice a strange stench somewhere in your room.
You can do NoFap :feelshmm:

I live in a forest so I cum anywhere pretty much. Sometimes after I'm done beating an unsuspecting foid to death I use her.

Photo l

I do it differently; sneak my way to the toilet and clean off their or cover my hand which is pushing my trousers from the groin area so that the boxers don't touch the cum and go to the toilet that way.

Toilet paper : it always gets messy, some cum still goes out control and you still have the problem of where the fuck discard the paper.You don't want your father asking you what are those things you are carryng in the house.
This is dumb, you throw the toilet paper into the toilet and flush.

I just coom in the toilet tbh, then I just flush lol

Cum in a jar everytime and let it build up until it's completely filled then sell it to @mental_out and then he'll give you an invite to his cult

Guess I am the only fucker who can't magically teleport himself fom his room to the toilet.

Kleenex beside my bed, always. A simple toss to the garbage can after that.

incel trait: blowing dime wads from jacking off too much

Nah incels cum less bcz depression

I use a coom rag and hide it in a secret place

I cum underwear, used to cum in the toilet and flush the cum

lol

OP should just get his mom to jack him like what they do in Japan

"mom look at my erect penis I can't go to school like this!" Oh sweet taro/yusuke/kojiro you alwas make your okasan do the chores.Ok but just for today, please just stick you dick in my mouth but don't tell otosan".

"mom look at my erect penis I can't go to school like this!" Oh sweet taro/yusuke/kojiro you alwas make your okasan do the chores.Ok but just for today, please just stick you dick in my mouth but don't tell otosan".
hahaha

its sad I understand this (Hentai)

feelsweirdman

yep