Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you keep checking discord and the forum to see if someone talked to you

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
But most of the times no one talks to you

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

how about now? :feelsautistic:

here bud, have a notification

sometimes but most of the time I lurk most things and just expect a pretty quiet day to day.
what you up to brocel?

I'm just LDARing like most of the time :feelsbadman:
tbh same man. not a whole lot to do and bored out of my mind I just stare at the walls for what feels like days.

tbh same man. not a whole lot to do and bored out of my mind I just stare at the walls for what feels like days.
Sometimes it feels like a (bad) dream

Why is any lonely man on Discord? It's an app to talk to e-girls and attractive people to hit on young girls.

I should probably download discord again but I'm too lazy

I do the same, i zone out and time passes and i did nothing. One day we will be 70yo and ask ourselves what we did with our lives.

Millenial trait: you don't use discord

I don't use fagcord

Yes

I'll be honest, I haven't had many back-and-forth conversations in this forum. I try to quote people and add something to the conversation, but there's almost never any reply after that.

I think we've all grown up on chans, and more recently things like stream chats. People don't really talk to each other on those platforms, they just speak their thoughts to the ether. It can be interesting to read people's thoughts - so that's why I still hit the forums and chans, but if you reply hoping for a conversation, that rarely happens.

I can sometimes get conversations out in the real world. I do it by asking questions about a person and trying to find something they're interested in. People will answer questions, but if the topic moves toward something I'm knowledgable about and interested in, and I start talking, they inevitably check out.

I do the same, i zone out and time passes and i did nothing. One day we will be 70yo and ask ourselves what we did with our lives.
i dont think ill be 70
i've wasted far too much of my time already
I walk around my room and daydream for hours.
i do that a lot- daydreaming. im with you brocel :feelscomfy:

Here's an alert buddy boyo
This feels like a reply bait but here you go :feelsaww:
:feelsYall::feelsYall:

I'll be honest, I haven't had many back-and-forth conversations in this forum. I try to quote people and add something to the conversation, but there's almost never any reply after that.

I think we've all grown up on chans, and more recently things like stream chats. People don't really talk to each other on those platforms, they just speak their thoughts to the ether. It can be interesting to read people's thoughts - so that's why I still hit the forums and chans, but if you reply hoping for a conversation, that rarely happens.

I can sometimes get conversations out in the real world. I do it by asking questions about a person and trying to find something they're interested in. People will answer questions, but if the topic moves toward something I'm knowledgable about and interested in, and I start talking, they inevitably check out.
Mogs me, I can never come up with things to say :fuk:

It used to happen frequently even in chats. People would be writing a lot and all I could do is observe. And when I talk it's shit. Then they move on to other servers and leave me behind because I wasn't valuable enough for the group :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why is any lonely man on Discord? It's an app to talk to e-girls and attractive people to hit on young girls.
I don't use fagcord
I started using when I was into politics and frequented shit polical servers, but I ended up joining a group of friends and spent the last 3 years with them in multiple closed servers. But now they moved on and left me behind :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Then they move on to other servers and leave me behind because I wasn't valuable enough for the group :feelsrope::feelsrope:
But now they moved on and left me behind :feelsrope:
Yeah, people just ghost me and me specifically, it sucks.
Even if you try your hardest to fit in even the guys who are far less active than you are more popular with the rest.

Yeah, people just ghost me and me specifically, it sucks.
Even if you try your hardest to fit in even the guys who are far less active than you are more popular with the rest.
True

Brutal socialpill

imma take adhd medication- i have a constant desire for simulation

its fucking only tuesday. how the fuck are you guys survivng this shit so long? It feels like imma die before its the weekend.