Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait - you like sniffing panties

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Because you know thats the closest you'll ever get to a pussy :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I love to sniff her panties, especially panties that are dreched by her pussy sweat and vaginal juice, the pheromones on it are so arousing I can legit get high off of it

Hi fakecels. I wish I had functioning smell.

I love to sniff her panties, especially panties that are dreched by her pussy sweat and vaginal juice, the pheromones on it are so arousing I can legit get high off of it

That sounds disgusting:feelswhat:

where the fuck do you even find used panties? You got a sister lol?

That sounds disgusting:feelswhat:
how, its literally male instinct to enjoy a women's pheromones, strong female scent helps with hunting them down to reproduce :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

how, its literally male instinct to enjoy a women's pheromones, strong female scent helps with hunting them down to reproduce :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
I don't know man, I know about pheromones but that has been used for hours at least.
Just doesn't sound like a clean thing to do.

stacy roommate
Lucky. The shit I would do if I had a female roommate. I'd definitely put spy cameras in her room. What do her panties smell and look like? Are there any signs of vaginal discharge or are they clean?

High off tuna juice?

Lucky. The shit I would do if I had a female roommate. I'd definitely put spy cameras in her room. What do her panties smell and look like? Are there any signs of vaginal discharge or are they clean?
I would barf if i saw discharge in panties ngl.

I've sniffed a few of hers already, some are clean some not either way it turns me on :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: as long as there isnt period on it im gonna enjoy it :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I've sniffed a few of hers already, some are clean some not either way it turns me on :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: as long as there isnt period on it im gonna enjoy it :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
what do you mean by not clean? What does it look like?

Where do you get the panties from?

I would barf if i saw discharge in panties ngl.
discharge turns me on, it's male instinct bruh, seeing discharge means a healthy, fertile women, mmmmm delicio :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

If I could do it with someone outside of my family, I'd do it
We don't have all a stacy roommate :feelsEhh:

Cucked if you have to live with a female you don't get to fuck.

Why not have only male roommates? (no homo)
male roommate is gay asf at least with female rommate you can enjoy the semi wifish experience

Cucked if you have to live with a female you don't get to fuck.

Why not have only male roommates? (no homo)
He will be fucking, hes just lying to yall. "200 pounds of pure muscle" he's totally a chad larping as an incel.

male roommate is gay asf at least with female rommate you can enjoy the semi wifish experience
Yeah, but it's still pretty cucked to have her live with you if you aren't fucking her tbh. If she's not bringing Chad over she's probably going out to get fucked.

do you ever fap using them? Post pics please.

I don't know man, I know about pheromones but that has been used for hours at least.
Just doesn't sound like a clean thing to do.
thats the point, her panties have been in close contact with her pussy, even chads dont get to be that close to a pussy that much. its what makes panty sniffing so arousing

do you ever fap using them? Post pics please.
yeah I do alot, i'll send private messages to u when i do it agian no dick in pic though just panty imma fap to :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

thats the point, her panties have been in close contact with her pussy, even chads dont get to be that close to a pussy that much. its what makes panty sniffing so arousing
Her panties probably has Chad's cum on them tho.

Does she know you're taking her panties?

Her panties probably has Chad's cum on them tho.

Does she know you're taking her panties?
no, also shes new to the town im living like literally just moved her 2 days ago i doubt she has been fucking chads, if most im the closest men shes been with here

yeah I do alot, i'll send private messages to u when i do it agian no dick in pic though just panty imma fap to :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
yeah of course, I just want to see the panties. Any chance you can get to them now?

no, also shes new to the town im living like literally just moved her 2 days ago i doubt she has been fucking chads, if most im the closest men shes been with here
Does she ignore you, or do you talk to her?

Does she ignore you, or do you talk to her?
we talk and she also made me breakfast yesterday morning, but so far she only think of me as friend because when I told her I was single she said i'll find someone

we talk and she also made me breakfast yesterday morning, but so far she only think of me as friend because when I told her I was single she said i'll find someone
I'm guessing she's a young blonde white girl in her 20s.

Bullshit. You guys will totally fuck soon.

@Fat Link can you do something about this fakecel?

I wish I had some panties to smell

- has a stacy over
- she cooks you breakfast, you both go out with eachother everyday
- 200 pounds of muscles (chad physique)
- rich

Voluntary Celibate..