Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait - you like sniffing panties

- has a stacy over
- she cooks you breakfast, you both go out with eachother everyday
- 200 pounds of muscles (chad physique)
- rich

Voluntary Celibate..
Yeah but you forgot about subhuman appearance, I’m only 200 pound lean of muscle because of steroids and because of that I’m ridden of acne all over me

Where do you get the panties from?
Apt laundry rooms.
From waiting laundry baskets

Ofc, these days there are cameras to avoid.

Maybe pretend to knock off the basket by "accident" (lol) then palm some as you pick it all up and put it back in basket....

Yeah but you forgot about subhuman appearance, I’m only 200 pound lean of muscle because of steroids and because of that I’m ridden of acne all over me
Bullshit. You arent subhuman. Rich kids 70% of the time have good genetics or are white.

Bullshit. You arent subhuman. Rich kids 70% of the time have good genetics or are white.
I was decent loooking as a child, then acne and steroid hit me like a truck, my skin aged years in months and I have ready to pop cysts and pimples all over me. Imagine bleeding while working out

thats the point, her panties have been in close contact with her pussy, even chads dont get to be that close to a pussy that much. its what makes panty sniffing so arousing
You do you brocel.

That's why I believe in the pheromonepill, there has to be something like that in males too. Maybe its just high testosterone, or dense androgen receptors, or something. I don't know what it is, but it surely exists.

That's why I believe in the pheromonepill, there has to be something like that in males too. Maybe its just high testosterone, or dense androgen receptors, or something. I don't know what it is, but it surely exists.
If that’s true girls at the gym would all be sniffing my armpit

I've never had the opportunity, it must smell good and be arousing I imagine. :feelsbadman: