Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you put effort in your clothing style

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I colour coordinate my clothes, buy stylish apparel and clothes that fit and match

Most normies and toilets I see tho, just wear leggings, sweatpants, and shoes that don't match with their shirt, and shirt dont match with their hat.

I see normies and most of them look like they threw on whatever random shit was nearest to them, while looking lazy and sloppy by just wearing shorts and sweatpants and shit.

Any time normies do put effort in their style, their either look like fags or whores

But a poorly dressed normie mogs a well dressed incel

Clothes are the only thing an incel can control about his looks

nigga metrosexual

Saint Sam Entertainment does the same thing

If you're sub 5, nothing works, even this.

i prefer not wearing clothes, it only works for normies

I colour coordinate my clothes, buy stylish apparel and clothes that fit and match

Most normies and toilets I see tho, just wear leggings, sweatpants, and shoes that don't match with their shirt, and shirt dont match with their hat.

I see normies and most of them look like they threw on whatever random shit was nearest to them, while looking lazy and sloppy by just wearing shorts and sweatpants and shit.

Any time normies do put effort in their style, their either look like fags or whores

What colours do you wear?

elliot did the same although i could argue that this is an incel trait.

Thats a faggot trait
I wear the same 3 black t shirts and the same 2 black pants all year round

I dress decently

Is this a incel trait? lol

I literally wear like a tramp.

Same, i always pay attention colors match

no clothing style for your face boyo

no clothing style for your face boyo
Wojak With A Fake Chad Mask Photographic Print for Sale by BeauStore |  Redbubble

If you're sub 5, nothing works, even this.
Elliot Rodger wore nice clothing but that didn't help him at all when he wanted to attract women

Elliot Rodger wore nice clothing but that didn't help him at all when he wanted to attract women
He's autistic, so sub5 mentally

I don't like tight clothing, that's why most of my clothes are baggy.

I have about 15 of the same black shirt and 2 pairs of blue jeans and that's it.

I didn't expect you'd worry about clothing.

I don't i just take and wear same 15 types of shirts, hoodie/sweater and same jeans every day. It's all about the face so why would i care how i look as long as i'm comfortable wearing clothes.

I thought it was the other way around.

I throw on whatever clothes and don't care.

It’s part of looksmaxxing I suppose, which 6+/10 guys don’t even need to worry about really, so I see what you’re saying

How do you color coordinate stuff? How’d you learn to do it? If you could point me towards any resources I’d appreciate it.

Yes.

If you have to self-improve and try with clothing or other things, you've already lost.

Chad doesn't need to improve. He's naturally handsome.

Only :bluepill: /:redpill: fakecels try to compete,:blackpill: trucels ldar because they know it never began 4 em

No.

in the winter, I wear a black heavy metal hoodie over layers of shirts to stay warm, jeans and boots.

in the summer, i wear a t-shirt (preferably black ... again), black / grey shorts and black sneakers (usually).

lmfao, I don't make it complicated like the rest of you. Ya'll be trying to look like something you're not for cunts that want nothing to do with you, let alone don't even notice you in the first place. All that money you spend on those fancy clothes of yours could be better spent on better things like... ya know, investing?

My favorite Colors to wear are Black and Grey. Matches the Incellifestyle KEK

Relatable...

I'm the same way. I don't buy expensive clothes, but I coordinate my outfits very stylishly.

Meanwhile, Chad can go outside wearing a trash bag, and get hoes on his dick.

Well I tried so many good clothing to level up myself, but due to extremely ugly face, it always fails

i do not, i take whatevers clean and put it on

That's funny, I just went shopping for clothes. I mostly bought clothes to wear at home, though.

I had a phase when I started dressing nice. My standard wear at the time was jeans or slacks, button-up shirt, sport coat. It was pretty alright and it gave me a balanced informal but professional look. No pussy though.

Now I do whatever, so long as it's clean and doesn't restrict my movement. I'm very picky about pants, I won't buy pants unless I can kick at head level while wearing them. Upper body must not bind up when I put my shoulders forward, similar reason for that.

I don't know what I'll do about robes, that's my people's traditional clothing, but they're extremely restrictive around the legs. I'd have to find a tailor who understands my needs and alters my robes so my legs can move freely, while maintaining the expected appearance of a man's robe.

Wearing clothes is a normie trait :feelstastyman:
i dont have balls for it. i cant wear clothes okay?? it cant fit my big white cock there, you dont know how hard it is... or you do?

Style is cope, i dont even look when choosing my clothes.

incel trait: you put effort in your clothing style........... and then you don´t once you realize it was completely useless.

based fashionmaxxer

I barely pay attention to what I wear. As long as it's comfortable, I wear. I usually just wear sweatpants, random ass shirt, and a sweater

All that matters is purely your body, that's why normies don't care about clothing. Just look at couples the guys just wear whatever really.

3-4 years ago when i used to be a much uglier fat subhuman and bluepilled incel in denial, i poured a huge ammount of effort in stylemaxxing. At the end, i looked like a tryharding faggot that thought women will like my way of unique style - watches, fragrances, pullovers... Now i don't care about style at all and i still wear the same clothes from 4-5 years ago. No clothes for your face and fragrances for your autism.

i honestly don't see a point if im a sub5 face

elliot did the same although i could argue that this is an incel trait.
братле купувах си маркови дрехи с надеждата че поне ще ме заглеждат
тежка е работата