Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: You require several servings of coffee to become sentient

Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Either that or my neurotransmitters have been dulled through excessive caffeine consumption :horror:

Either that or my neurotransmitters have been dulled through excessive caffeine consumption :horror:
Brutal, I just drank 8 cans of cola vanilla which is the american one with 150 calories per small steel bottle

You should count milligrams of caffeine like you count calories.

just quit monster after finishing my exams yesterday

slept 16 hours LMAO

Based
Coffee is based

Real.

Coffee doesn't even fucking work for me, I had 5 cups yesterday and fealt nothing.

I need 4 cups of coffee or a reign energy to feel normal. The tolerance doesnt prevent crash though, so 4 hours later I am back to being non sentient.

I drink 4 cups of coffee to cope.

Lol nigga I sleep 7 hrs a day I am sleepmaxxed :bigbrain: I don't like drinking coffee often as well even though I love the taste because I've seen my mom get hooked to it.