Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you think someone said hi to you but they were talking to someone else

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
This has happened to me so many fucking times. Back in school like, a popular kid would say “hi”, my direction, i’d look around me quickly, then assume it was me he was talking to, so i say “hey” back and then turns out his nigger jock friend was right behind me and i ended up looking like a pathetic dumbass

incel trait: you think people are talking to you when they're on the phone

fuck I hate when that happens

never happened to me. i never make eye contact and ignore everyone

So ingrained. Once someone actually said hi to me i kept walking. That person thought i was a dickhead lol. Actually i am buy didnt mean it that time

just ignore everybody theory

Yeah, I hate when that happens.

A real incel would know nobody is talking to them

I used to make that assumption a lot through high school so then I just started ignoring whatever I heard at like the age of 17 Feels great ignoring literally everyone

That happened to me inside a gas station last week, the foid cashier was like "can I help you?", and I was like "no". I turned around, and she was talking to some normie guy next to me.