[Serious] Incel trait: you were bullied at school

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Banned
-
38d 10h 45m
It's always the same people who get bullied in school or at work and they're always ugly. Ugly foids can get bullied too but there's still a huge difference between ugly foids and ugly men: they can find love, we cannot.

If you ever forgive your bullies for what they did, or forget their names/faces, then you're a cuck. I remember every face of someone who laughed at me and trust me there were countless ones. I would ALWAYS try everything in my power to ruin a bully's life. I want them to suffer and I have no mercy whatsoever with this scum.

Last edited:
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Insomnia is killing me
★★★★★
159d 10h 44m
The only ones that bullied me were females... :reeeeee:

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
67d 10h 24m
It's always the same people who get bullied in school or at work and they're always ugly. Ugly foids can get bullied too but there's still a huge difference between ugly foids and ugly men: they can find love, we cannot.

If you ever forgive your bullies for what they did, or forget their names/faces, then you're a cuck. I remember every face of someone who laughed at me and trust me there were countless ones. I would ALWAYS try everything in my power to ruin a bully's life. I want them to suffer and I have no mercy whatsoever with this scum.
Based. I agree with every single word in this post.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 9h 59m
I was at a private boarding school where this sort of thing didn't happen, but there was a clearly established social hierarchy in any case.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Banned
-
38d 10h 45m
I was at a private boarding school where this sort of thing didn't happen, but there was a clearly established social hierarchy in any case.
I grew up poor and I went to a public school. I was bullied all my life, by all sorts of people. I regularly tried to fight back but I'm genetically inferior with my weak and scrawny loser body type.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 9h 59m
I grew up poor and I went to a public school. I was bullied all my life, by all sorts of people. I regularly tried to fight back but I'm genetically inferior with my weak and scrawny loser body type.
Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

And people wonder why the outcasts shoot up their schools. At least in burgerland.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Banned
-
38d 10h 45m
Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

And people wonder why the outcasts shoot up their schools. At least in burgerland.
Well I can't get my hands on a firearm. If I could, I'd be dead for at least a decade now.

AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★
26d 16h 8m
Good observation.