Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you will always be a "boy" and not a "man".

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
Even if i'm in my mid 30's, i'm always referred as "boy".

It's the most blatant way to tell you that you are still an underveloped person that had not the normal life experiences of a grown up. Pure suifuel.

Fucking brutal. Why do they call you a boy? Do you act childish? No beard? Manlet?

Having sex is what makes you a man

Fucking brutal. Why do they call you a boy? Do you act childish? No beard? Manlet?

Because i'm ugly. I don't act childish, i have some beard and i'm tall.

It's just your face, believe me.

I'm not masculine enough.

A boomer foid thought my younger brother was older than me :kys:

Pure suicide fuel.

I've noticed the only people who call me "sir" are ones around my height. People much taller than me refer to me as "boy" even though I dont have baby face and Im 22 y/o

this hits home.
life as a manlet is hard

Having sex is what makes you a man
no man i can get a prostitute but will i still be considered a man at 5ft 8 nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Agree. I get called "chico" at work by customers. It means "young man" in Spanish. Im in my mid 20s and 5'5

I still get referred to as the "little one" in my family, even though i'm not the youngest generation and also not only because of my height.

I think incels are like 10 years behind everyone else in social development, so in a sense we really haven't progressed passed being "children"

Reasons why i am seen as a boy, and not a man, even though i am 20.
5'6 height
4 inch dick
youngish looking face
youngish sounding voice

it never began if you're 20 years and still being called "Buddy"

I think incels are like 10 years behind everyone else in social development, so in a sense we really haven't progressed passed being "children"
Cope you are ugly nigga no social development for your face
To be call a boy means It's over and you are ugly.
Other side of coin.
Women call you handsome man or young man and cucks call you sir, boss becouse HALO EFFECT.

Last edited:
Cope you are ugly nigga no social development for your face
see this post right here is a fine example of the low IQ no social development attacks you get, I hate this posturing that I have to do just to not hurt anyones egos, why can't I hang out with people like me that don't care about looking cool and who don't need their egos protected at all times

Ok you don't like straight answers you want long ones.

Social development correlate with ugliness and you can't social devmaxx if you are ugly short.. becouse normies, cucks, women will perceive you as a subhuman(below them)and probably they will make fun of ugly short people or they ignore them because HAILO EFFECT LAW and that law leads to rejection social rejection and that goes hand in hand with social isolation and social isolation leads to depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia, high lvl of cortisol...basically you are fuckt.

Yes.
Tbh, it's rage fuel and depression fuel whenever it happens, and it happens plenty.
No respect. Just a boy. An ugly boy.
Fucking hell.

There is no growing up when you missed out on everything. You will only remain stunted and stagnant.

no sex and teen pussy = forever a child
plunging deep inside a virgin makes her a woman and you a man. you are now equals. in a perfect world each boy is paired with a girl and they grow together.

but in todays world you are a boy forever. a few of you may ascend with a hag that has given pieces of her soul to previous exes and lovers. so much so that she has nothing left for you. just needs you for resources. a husk of what was once a vibrant pretty girl. now souless and dead inside. her only purpose now is to nag you to death and to keep you under her foot the entire relationship so she feels powerful and wanted like how she used to feel in her youth.

single old women are a disgrace

Agree. I get called "chico" at work by customers.
D15b27ba5bd385eb6a26833c64644496b2c33e8a

I look like a skinny orc so they don't call me boy tbh

I'm nearly 30, but feel like a 12-year old. Everyone treats me that way.