Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you wipe your ass forever but every time you wipe there is still shit on the toilet paper

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
It's over for shitstaincels

Screen Shot 2020 09 17 at 123008 AM

Damn. :worryfeels: I thought I was the only one. :feelsbadman:

That is why you must shave, hair is fucking disgusting there.

Eventually you just say fuck it and leave the bathroom with shit still in your ass.
Gay trait tbh, I guess you have a prolapsed sphincter or anal stoma from all the cocks you took.

get a bidet toilet seat nigga

Nah not really tbh. Most of the time there is nothing there actually.

Another incel trait: you try to finish taking a piss but it keeps coming out and it gets all over your legs and pants so you have to wipe it off
Eventually you just say fuck it and leave the bathroom with shit still in your ass.
lmfao what the fuck. I thought this was just me. I legit have to squeeze the piss out of my dick over and over so my underwear dont get piss in them. Wash my ass with water multiple times, wipe mutliple times, and still have shit in it. Reaches the point where my anus starts bleeding from all the wiping until its all gone

FYI chads don't wipe, and its vital to know that avoiding corn lets you take one step further. Srsly corn+shit on paper is gross.

wiping your ass too long can legit get you hemorrhoids, quit that shit