Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Your favorite season is winter

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★★
Winter is truly the best season. Now that it's starting to get warmer where I live, I have to deal with disgusting hot weather + normies. Winter is the true incel sason (Fall is OK too). Spring/Summer are normie seasons. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Fall > Winter > Spring >>> Summer
I hate summer with a passion

Summer is the season in which girls go to the beach in bikinis to show off their bodies knowing that you'll never have the chance to touch them.

Nah.
Summer is nice.
You can't do shit when it's freezing outside.

You can't do shit when it's freezing outside.
Who are you doing shit with? Fakecel detected. Winter lets me focus on hobbies without normies giving me shit for not going out. Mogger season.

I like spring, it's a good balance in between. :feelscomfy:

I hate summer temperatures :reeeeee:
i hate summer animals .
lizards ,big snakes and ugly flying sand insects that only visit me in the summer

I hate summer because everyone was born in summer. I hate insects. But I love the heat.

I hate winter because I'm freezing my ass off. Today I had to walk 50 minutes at once in the freezing cold and I felt like shit.

Autumn and spring are the best seasons. May and September are my favorite months.

All truecels were born in autumn

i hate summer animals .
lizards ,big snakes and ugly flying sand insects that only visit me in the summer
I forgot about the insects, they are even worse than the weather :feelsree:

Who are you doing shit with? Fakecel detected. Winter lets me focus on hobbies without normies giving me shit for not going out. Mogger season.
Are you dumb?
In the summer I can work on my car and my motorbike and then I can go drive my car and ride my bike, and then I can go ride my bicycle in the woods or go on a walk. I can play with my throwing knives outside and many other things. Or I can stay inside and do whatever.
That's the nice thing about summer, you can CHOOSE if you want to go outside or stay inside, winter forces you to stay inside.

i hate summer, cant use clothes that cover my skinny body

Images 21

I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER
I HATE SUMMER

Winter is too cold where I live. Not a huge fan of summer but its definitely better than winter and spring

Are you dumb?
In the summer I can work on my car and my motorbike and then I can go drive my car and ride my bike, and then I can go ride my bicycle in the woods or go on a walk. I can play with my throwing knives outside and many other things. Or I can stay inside and do whatever.
That's the nice thing about summer, you can CHOOSE if you want to go outside or stay inside, winter forces you to stay inside.
Mogs me with outdoors activities. Most of my activities are indoors. For fitness, I can just workout indoors. Gardening seems ok though.

I hate all seasons where foids are going out showing off their tight bodies and people in general are going out with their partners to lifemog those who don't have it, so I naturally hate spring and summer. I like cold and rainy/snowy weather because it's an introspective, comfortable, relaxing weather and it ruins normies, chads and foid's days. I also cycle a lot and during warmer weather there are ALWAYS loads of couples in the bike lane, so fuck them. Fuck them all to hell and back.