Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Your friends always stop talking to you

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Almost all my friends have disappeared out of my life, they make no effort to contact me and I feel like I’m bothering them if I contact them first so I don’t. Imagine not even being able to cope with regular friendships cuz even other dudes in your position don’t want to be around your pathetic ass. It’s over.

what friends...?

I don't have friends for like 9 years now, the last buddies i had were in late high school/year after i graduated from school, when we were hanging out together for few days they ghosted me in the end. Another dude who i was close friend to was also kinda like me but he started chasing some girl who dumped him and he immersed himself in education, i lost all contacts with everyone i ever knew.

incel trait:no friends in first place

incel trait:no friends in first place
No one wants to be around us. The only place we have to make friends is this forum cuz normies don’t give a fuck about our lives at all. Even my own family members rarely talk to me

Almost all my friends have disappeared out of my life, they make no effort to contact me and I feel like I’m bothering them if I contact them first so I don’t. Imagine not even being able to cope with regular friendships cuz even other dudes in your position don’t want to be around your pathetic ass. It’s over.
Er

I don't have friends for like 9 years now, the last buddies i had were in late high school/year after i graduated from school, when we were hanging out together for few days they ghosted me in the end. Another dude who i was close friend to was also kinda like me but he started chasing some girl who dumped him and he immersed himself in education, i lost all contacts with everyone i ever knew.
Yeah same here I never had many friends but the ones I did have don’t talk to me no more. Mfs straight up ghosted me

Yeah same here I never had many friends but the ones I did have don’t talk to me no more. Mfs straight up ghosted me
for us it's probably only possible to make friends with same losers like us

I don't really had any friends, all i had is bullies and loneliness.

Thats not friends, And thats exactly what my did.

Yup. Nobody hits me up anymore to do stuff. Whenever someone does, nothing ever comes from it.