Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: Your parents are spineless cowards

• Thread starter DolfTheRealestCel
  • Start date
D

DolfTheRealestCel

Self-banned
-
They take the opinion of the mainstream media over yours, they attack you with words which they don't know the meaning off, they refuse to take responsibility how you turned out (Ye bro, I just so happen to be a sexless virgin deadly afraid of working or doing presentations and lab works), your dad is pretty much a non existent beta cuck and your mom is a obnoxious lefty.

Only reason to ever stay in contact with your parents is for hoping to inherit money, most incels have lying spineless worthless trash as parents.

and gaslight u saying the reason ur not 6’2+ is cuz u dont workout or drink milk

and gaslight u saying the reason ur not 6’2+ is cuz u dont workout or drink milk
why dont u just show them stats and studies proving that height is genetic

Milk produces a lot of IGF-1, if you overdrank it during puberty you could have turned out just a little taller maby.

Milk produces a lot of IGF-1, if you overdrank it during puberty you could have turned out just a little taller maby.
i drank a shit ton and i didnt gain any height

Higher igf1 levels makes cell division faster in the growth plates make u hypothetically grow faster but not taller

Higher igf1 levels makes cell division faster in the growth plates make u hypothetically grow faster but not taller
that makes sense now
i used to heightmog until like 8th grade

They also just sit around watching TV all day now that they are retired, they are literally anti intellectual sub human garbage.
If it weren't for some smart financial decisions they made when it was insanely fucking easy to get money, I wouldn't even pretend to care and would be outright hostile towards them.
They also openly voted for open borders and therefore are to blame for the destruction of the White race.
Fuck those weak ass beta cucks. I hope they pass away soon so I can inherit money and their house, idc beyond anything but that. Their existence or non existence literally ended up not mattering since their only parenting they ever did was throwing money at me.

that makes sense now
i used to heightmog until like 8th grade
Imagine feeling like chad in 8th grade and then after feel like a sub5 heightwise

Also if ur fat as a kid u might grow earlier and stop early

Imagine feeling like chad in 8th grade and then after feel like a sub5 heightwise

Also if ur fat as a kid u might grow earlier and stop early
i was fat
still am

Nah not mine.

i was fat
there use to be this kid in my 8th grade class name eddie and then he was pretty tall for a 8th grade kid the average was like 5’3 cuz my school was filled with chinks and he was 5’6 and buff asf and then he use to be popular and cool BUT he stopped growing ever since now hes a jestermaxxing kid making gay jokes hes still 5’6 and yes he was fat as fuck too

there use to be this kid in my 8th grade class name eddie and then he was pretty tall for a 8th grade kid the average was like 5’3 cuz my school was filled with chinks and he was 5’6 and buff asf and then he use to be popular and cool BUT he stopped growing ever since now hes a jestermaxxing kid making gay jokes hes still 5’6 and yes he was fat as fuck too
does the fat stunt your growth

if u reached ur genetic height then no

mom is 5'8 and my dad is 5'10
and it says id reach 6 foot
i am shorter than both of my parents and my brother, its worth mentioning im not adopted

Can’t relate

mom is 5'8 and my dad is 5'10
and it says id reach 6 foot
i am shorter than both of my parents and my brother, its worth mentioning im not adopted
How tall ur brother? Im guessing hes 6’2

Seems suspicious cuz TWICE? are u sure ur dad didnt get cucked by turbomanlet
my mom had a lot of short people in her side

I’m glad my parents aren’t affected by media brainrot and politics. Doesn’t sound like you parents are that bad tho, just dumb

Wtf is with tallfag’s obsession to breed short roasties? Are they retarded or something
its more of the other way around, the femlets want the tallfags

its more of the other way around, the femlets want the tallfags
the tallfags agree because free pussy
sure enough the incel factory gives birth to a manlet