Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: your so retarded and can't conversate well to anyone anymore

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
My autism worsening due to years of social isolation and too many changes I still don't understand. Blackpill and all and veerveyrthing. I'm starting to slur even when I speak as if I'm drunk. That or my fucking brain is rotting away because people are legit Killing me:fuk: Im lonely everywhere I want to die but I can't because I'm afraid of death. This life is nothing... Will it ever end. :dafuckfeels:

Brain rot is a real (and brutal) thing.:dafuckfeels::blackpill:

nigga cannot even type the words correctly really really over :feelstastyman:

I can't converse properly with anyone irl other than my family members.

I just stay quiet and let the person talk the entire time while listening when I'm "conversating" with them, I don't say a single word unless they really want to hear my exact thoughts or opinions AND I STILL barely say a single word to them because I can't think of anything worthy to say in the moment :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

My autism worsening due to years of social isolation and too many changes I still don't understand. Blackpill and all and veerveyrthing. I'm starting to slur even when I speak as if I'm drunk.
Same but it doesn't affect me anymore since i don't talk to nobody irl.

Yes, though I'll be a bit better off next month.

(Happy Birthday to Elliot Rodger and myself...! Yay!!!)

No Squad(Except for the Rococo crew letter I received many years ago)

(Happy Birthday to Elliot Rodger and myself...! Yay!!!)

It was quite difficult living in a three (sleeping) room house as opposed to an apartment. The solitude offered meant I was too distracted by the nightly violence and arguing to take note of the Section 8 dwellers nearby.

$150K...Yippee!

Relatable ngl. That's why I tend to stay quiet and listen the majority of the time, and when I talk I usually keep it short

Relatable ngl. That's why I tend to stay quiet and listen the majority of the time, and when I talk I usually keep it short

Ya...when I visited my half-aunt and her progeny, I chose to sit isolated in a kitchen chair for several hours each time.

(Late Notice)

My social skills are quite good. I'm sociable around people who I like. Only normies make our conversation purposely awkward so they can make me look like a retard. :feelsUgh:

Ya...when I visited my half-aunt and her progeny, I chose to sit isolated in a kitchen chair for several hours each time.

(Late Notice)

I'd spring up quickly when Mother would call before arriving.

When I was a young child, I was grateful to see them. Except, of-course, for the time my half-aunt said "Well, you told your parents about a problem we had, so we won't do anything today".

I can converse with my fellow incels. Chads, normies and foids don't understand incels.

When I was a young child, I was grateful to see them. Except, of-course, for the time my half-aunt said "Well, you told your parents about a problem we had, so we won't do anything today".

Or the time...a certain youth(Step-relative) arrived and was immediately given a ranch-chicken seasoned dish. I was sitting on the side watching, receiving nothing. Strangely, someone told me I asked for food. Yet I was sitting:

I was sitting left-most, the youth on the upward adjacent chair.

Supposedly, I begged for food despite spending hours fidgeting with objects and waiting for Mother to arrive. Though I do recall becoming a bit sad when her own children were given food and worried that I would receive nothing. Van Kamp fish.

Or the time...a certain youth(Step-relative) arrived and was immediately given a ranch-chicken seasoned dish. I was sitting on the side watching, receiving nothing. Strangely, someone told me I asked for food. Yet I was sitting

It is not surprising to see two mentally-ill individuals breed an Aspie when dual favoritism is shown on both sides of the situation.

"They've always shown favoritism"(Father)

"DNA. It's all about DNA"(Mother; Young Child - Depressed Mother Sleeping On Couch)

Last edited:
I overheard such chats:

"You're always showing favoritism!"(Father)

"She always comes around at the end of the month for food"(Mother)

"They show a lot of favoritism. Even your mother knows it"(Father)

"I think about my brother Robert some times. I wonder how he's doing. I was really angry that my father wasn't around when I was a young child."(Mother)

When we attended family "gatherings", I remember being anxious since my maternal relatives were content to sit and hand out bags of candy among themselves while disregarding me. Did I ask...? Hmm. I doubt it, since I was sweating from anxiety.

When we attended family "gatherings", I remember being anxious since my maternal relatives were content to sit and hand out bags of candy among themselves while disregarding me. Did I ask...? Hmm. I doubt it, since I was sweating from anxiety.

"You want some BBQ, [Intellau]?"

"No. That's okay."