Incel trait: youre only able to be semi social outside of school environments

Inincelcel

Inincelcel

Recruit
★★★
8d 18h 38m
I've only ever been able to be social outside of school environments ever since I started high school. I would hardly ever talk to people at school and the closest thing to new friends I made was being acquainted with friends of friends. However when I started working in fast food at 16 I was able to socialize much better than I ever did in school with people my age and I even made a couple good friends that I still see often. So I'm wondering if you guys have had similar experiences where you can barely talk to anyone at school/college but outside of that you can barely pass as normie.

Last edited:
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
170d 13h 50m
What pt 2.jpg

Picture now makes no sense thanks to Op's edit

Last edited:
Copticcel

Copticcel

Revive the caliphate
★★
6d 17h 9m
i never had any friends

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
87d 1h 55m
Friendzoned bi foids

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
34d 7h 28m
Guykild

Guykild

Commander
★★
50d 9h 55m
I was not very social in school. I'm not social outside of school at all.

Inincelcel

Inincelcel

Recruit
★★★
8d 18h 38m
Ahhhhhh I accidentally posted the thread when i started it then I changed my mind on what I wanted it to be :cryfeels::feelstastyman:

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
67d 13h 45m
Nah, I can't socialize anywhere.

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
84d 12h 34m
The only friend i have is a guy i know from high school. Never really tried to make friends back in the day because i just figured everyone who talked to me liked me and considered me a friend(being a sperg is hard ngl). After i finished high school i just kinda deleted my social medias and started over, i just hate everyone now.

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
84d 12h 34m
no
sometimes people ignore me when i try to talk with them in uni
Been there, carry a bat and hit someone on the head to get their attention next time :)

WarriorSkull

WarriorSkull

Captain
★★★★
12d 21h 3m
I've only ever been able to be social outside of school environments ever since I started high school. I would hardly ever talk to people at school and the closest thing to new friends I made was being acquainted with friends of friends. However when I started working in fast food at 16 I was able to socialize much better than I ever did in school with people my age and I even made a couple good friends that I still see often. So I'm wondering if you guys have had similar experiences where you can barely talk to anyone at school/college but outside of that you can barely pass as normie.
The nature of the social environment has a huge impact on people’s behavior. Any environment where people have to work together to accomplish the task under some time constraint and physical strain will foster a subconscious bond among the group. The less these things are present the more internal competition will manifest. More women will be present in jobs devoid of those two things as well fostering mating tournament behavior among the men.

OakLog

OakLog

Veteran
★★
12d 9h 58m
PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
92d 7h 56m
I'm a subhuman everywhere I go.

JosefMengelecel