Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You're vegan

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
I'm a giant pussy, and am grossed out by meat and dairy. I liked eggs, but otherwise animal products gross me out. I also feel it's immoral to eat animal products. Idk why I give a fuck but I can't handle eating meat it's so gross. I don't buy into the health effects shit, the only thing it's helped me with was acne. Our ancestors slaughtered animals and ate them just fine but I'm grossed out by it to the point of being unable to eat it.

Nothing wrong with veganism. And there's absolutely nothing masculine about eating meat. If you want to assert your masculinity via violence, do it in other ways. Play some stupid ball games or kill a bunch of dudes in CS.

Can't relate.

Vegan Foids would legit choose a meat eating chad over a vegan incel. I know this from experience as a vegancel

Foids would legit choose a meat eating chad over a vegan incel. I know this from experience as a vegancel
foids would also choose vegan chad over meat eating incel

looks are everything

I’m a meat eater but hopefully a lot of the animals are killed painlessly before getting made into food.

Lol, more like low T trait

I only really eat meat at restaurants or at other people's house

too gross to cook it myself lOl

it's more of a soy trait than an incel trait, but if you like vegan food why not

Women care about animals more than you.
So why should you care about animals?
full

No, this is not an incel trait. This is a soy trait.

I think it's more likely that you'll find either anti-vegans or ideological vegans, normie trait is sitting on the fence (and doing meme centrist approaches like "flexitarianism", "vegetarianism", "pescetarianism" etc. ). I think blackpill and veganism work very well together, I became vegan around the time I became blackpilled. It's all about hierarchies and abuse of power. An animal is predestined for a miserable life and eventual slaughter because of his/her species, an incel is predestined for lonely death because of his looks. Normies don't see anything wrong because they benefit from this system. Normies and wild predators (so also normies :feelshaha:) are the only animals who wrong me and are a real danger, so if I were to kill any animals, it should be them. :feelsdevil:

Exploring veganism also cemented my disappointment in normans. :feelsUgh: Normies outright lie, don't stick to their principles, can't assess their own behavior. Vegan groups are filled with all kinds of "baby steppers" who are addicted to meat worse than meth, niggas whose willpower is weaker than a straw (I really really want to be vegan or at least vegetarian, but, gee, I really like the taste of chicken and the substitutes don't do the job for me :feelsohh: woe is me, I have to abandon my morals in the face of this slight inconvenience), niggas who claim to be "flexitarian" and barely eat any meat but then turn out to eat it with every meal. People who think animal abuse is a personal choice. If there's one constant in the universe, it's that normies will always uphold the status quo and even if they claim to have some strong opinion, it's all a giant larp to appear quirky and they'll abandon it if any inconvenience shows up. It's so bad that on Reddit you have r/vegan mostly for vegan-larpers and r/VeganForCircleJerkers for the actual vegans. I could and probably eventually will write essays about veganism (or at least the awareness of the processes which make most normies morally opposed to killing/abusing animals while participating in it on a huge scale) fitting well the blackpill and how veganism is in practice 99% normie (mostly foid) larpers who do it (usually even not really, the "I'm vegan but I eat meat" crowd is definitely there :feelskek:) to virtue signal but mostly in hopes of losing some weight and 1% (or less) autistic incels whose autism makes them see the reality without social filters and ethical cop-outs and they actually care about the animals, but they're called "extremists" by anti-vegans, omnivores AND most vegans. :feelsUgh: You can be ethically reprehensible but according to normies "the most important thing is respecting others :feelsaww:", too bad that respect only applies to privileged groups. According to normans (well, they're gaslighting hypocrites, so it's not really true), going ER is actually fine as long as you don't swear or offend your victims too much. :feelsaww:

Nothing wrong with veganism. And there's absolutely nothing masculine about eating meat. If you want to assert your masculinity via violence, do it in other ways. Play some stupid ball games or kill a bunch of dudes in CS.
Exactly, nothing wrong with sparing animals from a brutal death.
Even if humans hate you, animals don't hate you for being ugly.

Vegan Foids would legit choose a meat eating chad over a vegan incel. I know this from experience as a vegancel
It's all about looks to them.

I’m a meat eater but hopefully a lot of the animals are killed painlessly before getting made into food.
definitely are not

The Just admit to being a Low T Faggot Theory
:feelshaha:

I hate animals, but love them on a grill. Anyone who is vegan can leave.

Barbecuing is one of my best copes. No way am I giving that up.

I'm a giant pussy, and am grossed out by meat and dairy. I liked eggs, but otherwise animal products gross me out. I also feel it's immoral to eat animal products. Idk why I give a fuck but I can't handle eating meat it's so gross. I don't buy into the health effects shit, the only thing it's helped me with was acne. Our ancestors slaughtered animals and ate them just fine but I'm grossed out by it to the point of being unable to eat it.
I wanna fuck a skinny vegan chick and then eat meat in front of her face, like the Goya painting of Saturn devouring the child

Last edited: