Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait you've never been to a Halloween party

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I've never been to a halloween party except when my roommate threw one, I almost came my pants because of the foids there :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: socialized for like 10 minutes then rotted in my room

I can't imagine what it's like to be Chad and have your fair share of cosplay foids to fuck, dressed as catwoman and the like, the thought of it is rage inducing :reeeeee:

I've never been to a halloween party except when my roommate threw one, I almost came my pants because of the foids there :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: socialized for like 10 minutes then rotted in my room

I can't imagine what it's like to be Chad and have your fair share of cosplay foids to fuck, dressed as catwoman and the like, the thought of it is rage inducing :reeeeee:
Not all chads are out there to celebrate, I hang out with one yesterday and watched TV

I know him from long time ago so hes cool

Never been to a party
Nor a dance or anything at all

never been invited to any parties past the age of like 8. i was gonna get dragged to one my junior year in hs but the guy driving ended up bailing on me specifically

Never fucking once, and I knew damn well these fake fuck "friends" i had were having parties but they never invited me

Yeah, after I was too old to trick or treat it just became a normal fall day, never been to any halloween parties, or any regular parties for that matter, like the kind where there are girls and drinking, I've been to like kids birthday parties in elementary school.