Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel used as an insult in a movie from 2022

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Some foid called a normie sexhaver an incel as an insult, this is what incel has been reduced to, even sexhaver men can be called incel these days.

It was some dumb foid murder flick my sister was watching "bodies bodies bodies" and I happened to walk in and catch that part.

Incel = dude i dont like

Thats all foids can use to insult people, their entire life revolves around sex. Cum dumpsters

link for context?

Incel=conservatives that aren't Chad

Normies have sadly gotten a hold of the term now. They use it to mean "dork" or something now, lol.

Normies have sadly gotten a hold of the term now. They use it to mean "dork" or something now, lol.
It's literally just the leftie version of cuck.

Incel = dude i dont like
Or dude who disagrees with foids in 2023.
Thats all foids can use to insult people, their entire life revolves around sex. Cum dumpsters
Yep, I know it was just a film but the fact they wrote that in as an insult means it's becoming an insult IRL.
link for context?
Can't find a clip of that part online but here's the line. The movie was called "bodies bodies bodies".
David! Ow! What the fuck?

Oh, my God!

Are you being an incel?
Incel=conservatives that aren't Chad
The character in the movie had a girlfriend from what I gather.
They corrupt everything, it's like when memes were more of a thing during the early 2010's and suddenly everyone was using pepe and wojak memes.
Henry cavil got called an incel
When? Don't these fucks know what incel actually means.

JFL yep as usual. Normies don't know what an incel is or how to use it in proper context.

>Literally making out with a girl for ages
>aRe U aN iNcEl

Literal retardation

JFL yep as usual. Normies don't know what an incel is or how to use it in proper context.

>Literally making out with a girl for ages
>aRe U aN iNcEl

Literal retardation

View attachment 719493
Wow that was quick, yes that was the scene and I forgot about that nasty song playing. "Sexhavers can act like incels too!" :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Wow that was quick, yes that was the scene and I forgot about that nasty song playing.
"Sexhavers can act like incels too!" :foidSoy:
easy, or rather, eazy tbh.

Jfl at retardation though. Imagine considering yourself involuntarily celibate when you literally arent even celibate. Is this part of the new "I can identify as anything I want" trend. If that's the case, I now identify as homeless. I'm involuntarily poor and I don't believe I have enough money for a house.

So i'm going to start crowdfunding for myself as a homeless man (maybe should identify as a woman or i'll get zero donations for this) of course and then i'll have some extra money to spend. Thank god for being homeless. Now I can put some new tiles in my house

i'm going to start crowdfunding for myself as a homeless man (maybe should identify as a woman or i'll get zero donations for this
:feelskek: Everything wrong with the :feelsclown: world right there.

Incel = dude i dont like
Basically even IT cant get it right qnd works like that. You'd think people who their #1 obsession is us could at least get that right but clearly thats a tall order.

Song in the background makes me want to kms
Honestly thought the same thing having to grab this clip. If this is the shit that people are listening too nowadays then no wonder people are increasingly becoming more and more retarded. That's hardly a song. Its the kind of dumb shit people sing in the shower. Nonsensical, shit sounding crap

Honestly thought the same thing having to grab this clip. If this is the shit that people are listening too nowadays then no wonder people are increasingly becoming more and more retarded. That's hardly a song. Its the kind of dumb shit people sing in the shower. Nonsensical, shit sounding crap
That song is over a decade old, I remember people in college listening to it back then. The stuff these days is probably even worse.

Fucking dumb whore, what endless cock and simps do to the female brain.
on some level foids realize their only value is their cunt hence why they make every single thing about it.

Incel is just a catch all term to foids they're too lazy to think any further