Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Incel without hate” brags about losing his virginity...to a trannie

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

Saw this post today on r/IncelsWithoutHate. He brags about how he’s no longer an incel now because he lost his virginity...to a genderqueer. He brags about this while all the others congratulate him. This is the epitome of that sub, so cucked and spineless and so bluepilled despite them calling themselves “blackpilled.”

Last edited:
"Losing his virginity."

"Ascension."

This fucking society is fucking fucked, fuck.

JFL i'd rather stay virgin, rather wizardmaxx then get HIV

Lmfao death is a bettER option than living like that

IncompleteCalmIbis-size_restricted.gif

JFL i'd rather stay virgin, rather wizardmaxx then get HIV
I would rather be a 1/10 gigatruecel who gets literally spat on by women daily than be a faggot and someone who fucks literal trannies.

His parents would probably publicly execute him if they found out this post of his.

I think this still counts. Genderqueer/nonbinary born female just means a foid with short hair.

The bragging is disgusting but, where in there was the tran?
He still did it with a girl that was born a girl. I have no clue what is nonbinary or genderqueer is, but unless what he did was a girl that became a guy, then... I don't know. I'm getting myself confused here.

>hey guise I just lost my virginity
>at the age of 28
Once you lose your virginity past the age of 25, you’re technically still an incel. It’s too late by then.

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: Ugh no. Fucking trannies doesn't count, that's just, ugh! Nasty and sad, that so many men are depraved of female attention they're willing to stoop so low. Just no, that's both gross and sad.

I think this still counts. Genderqueer/nonbinary born female just means a foid with short hair.
they're mentally ill, i think nonbinary means that they sometimes feel like a man and sometimes like a woman. I wouldn't the girl i slept with last night to wake up wearing men's clothes. also faggot community in general is riddled with stds, prostitues are probably safer.

We're all gonna make it :forcedsmile:

Edit: oh, they were born female. They didn't exactly say that she was a boy now, or trans. So he did get his dick wet... I guess?

Sounds like he slept with a whore, notice how she said she would sleep with him and it seemed nonchalant. Still fucked a foid but fucked a mentally ill whore

It's not a tranny. It's one of those girls who think they're lesbians/ bi or whatever

Whats genderqueer even supposed to mean in this context? Is she a reverse-trap?
If you subtract the "I identify as a polyamourous attack helicopter" bullshit he just had a very wholesome sexual relationship with a 20 year old, without paying, thats a clear win in my book. If a foid were actually interested in having sex with me while she has gender issues or some equally made up personality thing Id take that chance in heartbeat, from his story she was even pretty nice during the whole encounter, sounds almost like a dream come true to me.

Is he still incel? If he manages to slay genderconfused foids reguarly from now on he clearly has ascended, dont see the downsides at all.

Last edited:
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: Ugh no. Fucking trannies doesn't count, that's just, ugh! Nasty and sad, that so many men are depraved of female attention they're willing to stoop so low. Just no, that's both gross and sad.

A strong feminist full of tats fucked him.
What an ascension.

I identify as a barrel of oil. Will this get the government to take me seriously?

Born female. If a woman who looks feminine and has a vagina swears up and down that she's a man, would it be gay to fuck her?

Born female. If a woman who looks feminine and has a vagina swears up and down that she's a man, would it be gay to fuck her?
Would it be bestiality if foid claimed to be a horse?

r/IncelsWithoutBalls

I bet he fucked one of those astrology saggytitus skankpios asparagus foids who believe in birth signs are some shit

YES! My first screenshot by Brazilian Smegma.

Fuck incelswithouthate. I know alot of you newcels come from that shithole. That place is cucked and shouldn't even be associated with the term "incel"

What a faggot

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: Is he really ugly though? He must be gl enough to tempt a born female trans
Fucking larper

Not a tranny, its a biological female.

Not a trannie it seems. Good for him, now GTFO.

How is it a tranny if she was born a woman? Did she just staple a penis on herself or something?

We got ourselves a Mexican standoff. We hate IncelTears and IncelsWithoutHate. IncelsWithoutHate hates us and IncelTears. And IncelTears hates incels, and IncelsWithoutHate.
Would it be bestiality if foid claimed to be a horse?

Would it be pedophilia if she claimed to be 8 years old?

Not a gay tranny; it's a female who wants to be edgy or whatever. I mean, sure it's probably a slut or whatever but that doesn't matter because it's not like he's providing her with resources or anything; it's a mutual exchange. Plus she's 8 years younger than him and wants a FWB relationship and is willing to accommodate his inexperience. Seems like just a post to make others feel mogged

This tbh

>hey guise I just lost my virginity
>at the age of 28
Once you lose your virginity past the age of 25, you’re technically still an incel. It’s too late by then.
Huge cope.

He brags about this while all the others congratulate him.
Why not? This isn't a betabux arrangement as far as I can tell. Sure, she's not muh pure virgin ultra-conservative waifu, but she likes him, and he likes her. That's more than most of us could ever hope for.

Is it NEET andTranny

JFL your a stupid fucking faggot if you actually had sex with a disgusting tranny.

I laughed so hard at this, it must be a joke, I refuse to believe it's real

Sounds like a tomboy. Don't think queers and nonbinaries cut their genitals.

Sounds like a tomboy. Don't think queers and nonbinaries cut their genitals.
tbh. its obvious a lot of the commenters on here didn't even bother to read a single sentence because they think the girl the OP fucked is a guy when its literally just a biological female who has short hair. genderqueer foids also dont even attempt to be masculine at all, pretty much every genderqueer/whateverBSgendertheycameupwith girl I've seen is basically just a feminine girl with a short hair cut. Literally nothing about that is slightly gay.

Does a tranny count as losing virginity??