Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Inceldom as a Cause for War

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
The blackpill is growing.
I have noticed this. Even in popular culture now, the rise of blackpill terminology is exploding, as is global tension. Many believe us to be on the brink of World War 3. It's not solid, but I have a theory that rising waves of Inceldom could be use as a legitimate reason to get millions of young men to conscript. Why is this? Let me explain.

We live in a globalized society, and due to algorithms and media and such, we are hyper-conscious of the suffering that war brings and we are collectively more immune to blanket propaganda (but not completely immune). Nihilism is a core tenet of inceldom. The deep revulsion of being completely unloved, unworthy - it is a problem far more prevalent now than a few decades ago, and black-pillers like us believe that to be unavoidable and fatal to every aspect of our lives.

I believe it was during COVID that concepts like hypergamy, gynocentrism and other aspects of the blackpill started to accelerate. This was a time when everyone was shut indoors, all of society (including children, the vulnerable) were glued to the internet like nothing before. This would've been the perfect time to spread insidious propaganda and messaging to slowly twist the minds of all. I believe it's why zoomers are so brain-rotted, because they are propaganda targets. Concepts like 'sexual worth', 'women not settling', 'being a boss bitch', things like that (which sound empowering but ultimately foster a more negative collective) were drilled into everyone, including children. En masse, people were glued to social media, only shown caricatures of the most attractive people possible. For women, this meant seeing guys jacked out of their minds with perfect features - for men, much the same, but women can replicate this much easier with fakeup, leading to a catastrophic imbalance in gender expectations.

Due to the collective disdain for war, and the fact that droves of young men are needed for war - I think it makes sense. If you were to make huge swathes of men, an increasing amount, feel totally and completely insignificant and unloved, then what if war was the solution? All of a sudden, war is masculine, war appeals to the dark-triad fetishism of women, war is sold as an appealing alternative, as it promises that incel soldiers could potentially find love with foreign captives. We see it further and further - that hobbies and media that allow for escapism for males are slowly being perverted and twisted to fit a narrative for female indulgence. When lonely men have no way to cope due to their interests being hijacked and polluted, then I think war might be proposed as an alternative.

Again, this is purely speculative. I would love to hear your thoughts on the subject, whether or not you think there is an ulterior motive to the rising tide of inceldom we are seeing, or if it is just a natural result of digital trends fucking female perception, and thus lonely men over.

Last edited:
We need a gender war

No one's baiting people into conscription with "Have sex with female captives."

Have sex with your fellow female soldiers, yes. I'm constantly bombarded with "barracks bunny" psyop.

Cope, Dope, Crack, Smack.

If anything the Jews want a ww3 situation to get rid of the large access of unwanted young men

I will be the fuhrer

Inceldom is historiclly a cause for work, back in the day man will go raid to get w0men.

The viking age was because there wasn't enough women in norse lands.

Rome was built as an Incel city, where the man there went and kidnapped women from diffrent cities. It was even mentioned that the man in Rome were "Undesrible".

Another good one is the scene where the foids(Barbies) vote to change the constitution while the Kens are busy fighting amongst each other.(Ken(USA) vs Some chink Ken(China)kek)