Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Inceldom-induced asexuality & aromanticism

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
If you've been a blackpilled trucel for too long, you can just become asexual. You see foids, and you don't even care about fucking them anymore. It's so ovER and not worth the effort at all. There's no point in it. Long-term inceldom affects your ability to pair bond too, which could make you aromantic towards foids and everything else. Seeing how shit the human race is, being around them is the last thing one may want.

Sadly my attraction towards women has only grown stronger in my 20's. I used to jerk off once a day in my teens but now it's 2-5 times a day. Shit sucks. I wish I could lose all attraction towards them though.

Sadly my attraction towards women has only grown stronger in my 20's. I used to jerk off once a day in my teens but now it's 2-5 times a day. Shit sucks. I wish I could lose all attraction towards them though.
mhmmm, ovER

If you've been a blackpilled trucel for too long, you can just become asexual. You see foids, and you don't even care about fucking them anymore
@rope infinity ♾️

yeah. I'd say I'm more sexually attracted to pixels than flesh at this point. You can't trust humans or AI

yeah. I'd say I'm more sexually attracted to pixels than flesh at this point. You can't trust humans or AI
Yeah, it's gonna happen to nearly all trucels at some point

Somewhat agree but idk man sounds like LGTV terms

I don't find real women attractive anymore knowing they are hypergamous whores; wolves in sheep's clothing. Paired with the clown paint all foids wear and I could not be more repulsed.

None of them align with my ideal relationship of being a non-sexual sweetheart that will spend all day cuddling and kissing. In reality these foids would get bored and cheat the moment I engage in any serious romantic effort. In a way learning about the blackpill was liberating as I no longer have to waste braincells being attracted to women who would sooner cuck me.

I don't find real women attractive anymore knowing they are hypergamous whores; wolves in sheep's clothing. Paired with the clown paint all foids wear and I could not be more repulsed.

None of them align with my ideal relationship of being a non-sexual sweetheart that will spend all day cuddling and kissing. In reality these foids would get bored and cheat the moment I engage in any serious romantic effort. In a way learning about the blackpill was liberating as I no longer have to waste braincells being attracted to women who would sooner cuck me.
Yeah, me too. The truth truly does liberate you.

Yeah, it's gonna happen to nearly all trucels at some point
there's something repulsive about real interactions with humans that's terrifying.

If it's just pixel humans-- just characters that can only exist within the cosmos of their limited narrative scope-- and you know you can't have a relationship with them, then you know you're in the safety zone of the privacy of your own mind. It's the coziest jerk off to know you are completely alone ironically.

there's something repulsive about real interactions with humans that's terrifying.

If it's just pixel humans-- just characters that can only exist within the cosmos of their limited narrative scope-- and you know you can't have a relationship with them, then you know you're in the safety zone of the privacy of your own mind. It's the coziest jerk off to know you are completely alone ironically.
It's because those people have an agenda. They're always trying to gain something from interacting with others. They all have a vicious side ready to reveal itself at any given moment.

It's because those people have an agenda. They're always trying to gain something from interacting with others. They all have a vicious side ready to reveal itself at any given moment.
it's also an autist thing in that I can be hypersensitive and insecure reading other people. I can't be in the same room with someone else without feeling judged. Hell even if we were in separate rooms it would still feel weird. It's like the person has to be recorded. I have to feel as though I'm never experiencing an interaction with another human in the present. They have to be pixels or I feel like I'm having an interaction and I get in my head

Last edited:
it's also an autist thing in that I can be hypersensitive and insecure reading other people. I can't be in the same room with someone else without feeling judged
In all honesty, we're all being judged. People are judging you every second to see whether they can exploit you for resources, mating opportunities, and what not.

You are correct and for me I am completely aromantic now as well and it's mainly caused by women's overall shitty personality. The more I get to know what vast majority of women are like the more disgusted I am. I literally don't even consider ever falling in love. There is no mystery in a woman anymore. Nothing. They are an open book and it's a really shitty poorly written book. In fact, if women were a book, they would be a book with a pretty cover and 500 pages and when you open it it is just the word "shit" written a million times on every page.

You are correct and for me I am completely aromantic now as well and it's mainly caused by women's overall shitty personality. The more I get to know what vast majority of women are like the more disgusted I am. I literally don't even consider ever falling in love. There is no mystery in a woman anymore. Nothing. They are an open book and it's a really shitty poorly written book. In fact, if women were a book, they would be a book with a pretty cover and 500 pages and when you open it it is just the word "shit" written a million times on every page.
Yeah, it's just not worth it anymore

Well yes how will I ever meet a woman when I don't talk to anyone willingly unless it's suprise circumstances and even then I cut the conversation short and never reach out to people after because I don't want to know their retard faces. They are all spastic dumb normies and all useless to me. This world is all about luck anyway. If god wanted you to have it he would have sent it.

or if you used steroids like me

True. I don't bother chasing women any more, it's simply not worth the effort. I'd rather just comfymax and cope.

This is cope and you know it. Humans arent asexual and its used as an excuse by truecels. You may tell yourself you dont care about women, but the Ooga Booga part in your brain will still feel aroused if you see an attractive woman.

There's times where I have this but it never is persistent. Times where I cope and say fuck it all.

If you've been a blackpilled trucel for too long, you can just become asexual. You see foids, and you don't even care about fucking them anymore. It's so ovER and not worth the effort at all. There's no point in it. Long-term inceldom affects your ability to pair bond too, which could make you aromantic towards foids and everything else. Seeing how shit the human race is, being around them is the last thing one may want.
Same, my libido has been low lately.

I don't see foids as human anymore.

asexuality is cope.