Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Inceldom is destroying my personality and I can't control it

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
The longer I continue to be an incel, the more my personality gets worse, and it's not my fault and I literally can't control it.

Every time I interact with a woman I try to act in the hope that she is the ONE who will end hell for me, so I am very cautious and hopeful when I talk to one, sometimes she is clearly a shitty person but in my mind I can't treat her badly or dismissively, because I'm afraid that she might be my only option, no matter how evil or ugly she is. At this point, I think I would be willing to consider dating a literal borderline psychopath to free myself from inceldom hell.

This is ruining me, I can't be assertive anymore, I can't act like a normal human being. Also, when I'm around men, I get anxious because I want them to respect me and not judge who I am, so I do some weird things in an attempt to be a normie and it always fails.

It only gets worse with time and it is making me even incelder.

Sounds like you're not confident in yourself, you'd rather be mistreated than alone. This is very unbecoming of a man.

Sounds like you're not confident in yourself, you'd rather be mistreated than alone. This is very unbecoming of a man.
I don't have any friends. I think you are not getting it. If someone mistreats me, I will not tolerate it, however, when I am still in the process of socializing with people, I try to ignore their redflags (shit word but ideal) especially with women. If a psycopath wanted to have sex with me, I would have a hard time denying it.

don't be around others, learn to be alone

I can't, I live in a 3rd world country (Brazil), I have to work or I'll end up homeless

My personality as an incel has gotten worse too. I've become incredibly hateful filled with rage. It's been getting worse and worse as the months go by.
At this point, I think I would be willing to consider dating a literal borderline psychopath to free myself from inceldom hell.
I get your point. You've lowered your standards to the point to where you'd date anyone. Sadly, sociopathic women would want nothing to do with us. They want very masculine dominant men. Fucking hell I can't stand this world anymore.

Don't feel guilty just redirect your energy towards yourself and hate towards others who already despise you.

Inceldom defines you just as much as I can't speak Spanish. As stupid as that sentence sounds, it makes about as much sense as your conditional view of self.

Inceldom defines you just as much as I can't speak Spanish. As stupid as that sentence sounds, it makes about as much sense as your conditional view of self.
:worryfeels:

I already became one with the blackpill

Just work on your personality, bro. You can totally develop confidence, social skills and a positive outlook on life without having a partner or any friends. :soy:

Personalitycel LMAOO XD

Just work on your personality, bro. You can totally develop confidence, social skills and a positive outlook on life without having a partner or any friends. :soy:
Yeah Bro! That's what I kept telling myself.

The longer I continue to be an incel, the more my personality gets worse, and it's not my fault and I literally can't control it.

Every time I interact with a woman I try to act in the hope that she is the ONE who will end hell for me, so I am very cautious and hopeful when I talk to one, sometimes she is clearly a shitty person but in my mind I can't treat her badly or dismissively, because I'm afraid that she might be my only option, no matter how evil or ugly she is. At this point, I think I would be willing to consider dating a literal borderline psychopath to free myself from inceldom hell.

This is ruining me, I can't be assertive anymore, I can't act like a normal human being. Also, when I'm around men, I get anxious because I want them to respect me and not judge who I am, so I do some weird things in an attempt to be a normie and it always fails.

its not your personality, its your face

TAKE. THE. BLACKPILL.

It’s not inceldoms fault. It’s all the stupid non incels fault for treating us like dirt. Let the anger course through ur veins

It s not a personality there