Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

inceldom rant

haraharina

haraharina

bedmaxx and rotmaxx
-
ive suffered from health conditions all my life
fucked up thyroid, fucked up endocrine system, bad gynecomastia, short height, started balding at 16, indian
girls would look the other way when they saw me walking in the hallways :fuk:
i tried using omegle but got skipped on every single time i matched with a girl :feelsrope::feelsrope:
my school oneitis ghosted me and spread lies about how im a creep just for talking to her which damaged my already shaky reputation
i just dont know what to do man..... this shit is so fucking painful
atleast i got it off my chest

I feel ya. I’ve always had anxiety and would get gossiped 24/7 behind my back. Women are just sick narcissists preying on vulnerable people.

ive suffered from health conditions all my life
fucked up thyroid, fucked up endocrine system, bad gynecomastia, short height, started balding at 16, indian
girls would look the other way when they saw me walking in the hallways :fuk:
i tried using omegle but got skipped on every single time i matched with a girl :feelsrope::feelsrope:
my school oneitis ghosted me and spread lies about how im a creep just for talking to her which damaged my already shaky reputation
i just dont know what to do man..... this shit is so fucking painful
atleast i got it off my chest
indian male who uses omegle

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelscry::feelsrope:

pls mam, pls show boooosom
I feel ur bres and licky licky
and you give me 2 rupee for having good time
KAJSHDKLJSHDKLJJH'

YOU DO IT NOW CUM HOAR

+ :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't really understand why people just persist on trying to live the shittest of lives. Like, we're all gonna die anyway, eventually, and there is nothing after. There is no (logical) reason to live a painful life really, if one has a choice... but society brainwashes us otherwise

Last edited:
I love how you have put indian together with health conditions

You know it's brutal when you dont know what the diseases he just named are:cryfeels: