Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Inceldom rates rising in Spain

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

There are more singles than ever

(translated with DeepL Translate)

9 NOV — The truth is that there are more and more singles, especially in Spain, which has reached an all-time high of 14 million people (52% are men and 48% women), according to INE data. These figures are growing year after year and force us to reflect on what is happening in our society.

Why are there more and more singles?

As we have seen, all the data point to the fact that there are more and more singles ((men, ofc)) n Spain and in general in Western countries. In our country, in particular, the number of people registered as single has doubled in the last 20 years, according to the INE.

And why is this happening, is it a chosen bachelorhood, or is it that we can't stand anyone? According to Bizzotto, "we are in a process of deconstruction of the old monogamous ideals that imposed on us that the only way to live was as a couple and with childr
en." ((blah-blah, feminist bullshit :feelstastyman:)).

"For a long time we have believed that getting married, procreating and having a mortgage with your husband or wife was the obligatory destiny of all lives. Today, these ideas are no longer so prevalent and we understand that many lifestyles are valid: from getting married and having children, to LAT (Living-Apart-Together) couples (( betabux :feelshaha:)), to open relationships (( :feelsPop: )) to chosen singleness (( AKA inceldom for males )). In fact, getting married doesn't even mean being a couple anymore, and fewer and fewer people are getting married or marrying later: in the 1990s people were getting married, on average, at the age of 28, while today the age of first marriage is from 36 onwards, according to Idescat," he points out.

Love no longer has to last a lifetime ((cock caroussel for life)), we are not incomplete beings who need someone else to be happy and we prefer to be alone rather than in bad company.

On the other hand, the expert also points out that the idea of romantic love and half-oranges is no longer as strong as it used to be: "Love no longer has to last a lifetime, we are not incomplete beings who need someone else to be happy and we prefer to be alone rather than in bad company. We have learned to put relationships on a scale and we are only together as long as it is 'worth it'".

Last edited:
No longer "shit-posting". This is a serious thread, so I expect no demeaning comments towards me.

Enslave women NOW!

Enslave women NOW!
Point is, we're in the point of no return ALMOST everywhere. More signs that a societal collapse isn't something from the far future.

There are more singles than ever
and will continue to grow quickly unfortunately
this study is outdated for sure i think from 28% we are at 48% if not 58% while foids remain the same

and will continue to grow quickly unfortunately
View attachment 950137this study is outdated for sure i think from 28% we are at 48% if not 58% while foids remain the same
I think the situation is much worse in the US. Of course it'll continue to worsen in Europe and elsewhere, but the North American society is 100% done for the time being.

Society started noticing it when the betabuxxing started dying out. Foids now making enough money to live and not having pressure to have kids, they have zero reason to be with a guy they dont like. Some Men only recently with the rise of men culture started noticing how disadvantaged they are in relationships / marriages and how big of a whore average woman is. Theres also online shaming like simp, cuck, etc. Which i hope woke up (lol) some men.

Time for another civil war

Theres also online shaming like simp, cuck, etc. Which i hope woke up (lol) some men.
Zoomer generation is done. I think this situation could be reversed by 2100s, unless the elites impede to do so.

Time for another civil war
No civil war for our warriors mindsets, buddy boyo.
Meanwhile, Spanish (and most European women) prefer to have dogs instead of children.

Western degeneracy.

You consider 'Tate brothers' as the main figures of today's men culture? Just asking out of curiosity.
Maybe, bodybuilding community is top imo, together with Peterson.

He's a blackpiller solely by the fact of dropping the uncomfortable truths about IQ (the infamous video about appropriate Jobs for 'X' IQ). Because of him, I'll never go to college... and I'll never be able to move abroad or have a good job.

Zoomer generation is done. I think this situation could be reversed by 2100s, unless the elites impede to do so.
I noticed that zoomer foids are less apologetic in their whoriness and guys are more "blackpilled" than what we were their age.

WDYM? I'm living in Spain and most guys I knew past high school were single. I don't think their situation is better than back then.
UPRISING W

worth noticing is that even if women is single (not in relationship or married) it doesn't mean she is denied of sexial pleasures, but when men is single it means no sex for him (except that a small number of Chads who fuck women all around including those "lonely" women)

“¡Putas, salid de vuestras madrigueras como conejas! Sois unas putas ninfómanas. Os prometo que vais a follar todas en la capea”

worth noticing is that even if women is single (not in relationship or married) it doesn't mean she is denied of sexial pleasures, but when men is single it means no sex for him (except that a small number of Chads who fuck women all around including those "lonely" women)
I guarantee every single woman past 25 is fucking with married guys. They get all the benefits without responsibilities and can still call themselves single.

Why are there more and more singles?

As we have seen, all the data point to the fact that there are more and more singles ((men, ofc)) n Spain and in general in Western countries. In our country, in particular, the number of people registered as single has doubled in the last 20 years, according to the INE.

"Single" doesn't necessarily mean "incel".

There are a lot of "single" people who date and have sex frequently. It's just that they aren't getting married and settling down.

I don't have a source.

The title of your thread says "Inceldom rates rising in Spain" but the article you posted is talking about SINGLE men, which is not quite the same as being an incel.

Singles problems aren't the same as incel problems, which is related to looks.

The Elites Jew causing rampant Inflation and influx of Refugee Niggers hasn't helped society

Singles problems aren't the same as incel problems, which is related to looks.
Blah-blah. Meanwhile, I'm telling you as a Spaniard that most average-looking men in here can't even fuck or get into a relationship unless they end up beta-buxxing in their early thirties. Spanish women have high standards, it's worse than in UK and the US. You can come and see it for yourself.

The only possible soultion to stop replacment of whites from Europe and Spain is to form Theocracy, something like Gilead from Handmaid s Tale . :feelsaww::feelskek:
If not Western Europe wont be white in next 100 years :feelsjuice:

Thank you for sharing this important information it is necessary for all to know about what the incels & nearcels face whether from a village or the city.