Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are proof that personality doesn't matter

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
So many of you guys and some other incels like hamudi are down right hilarious, witty, and have a great personalities but you are here rotting and not getting laid.

If personality mattered you guys would be drowning in pussy.

Last edited:
Personality the least matter tbh.

I have the best personality.

Good looking dudes with dogshit personalities who have numerous partners are also proof that it doesnt matter

Yes tbh, I'm a great person and I would be the perfect boyfriend, but females don't give me a chance

Looks help you get through the door, but if you're braindead retarded then she'll dump for sure.

I am a very good and charismatic person with a pure soul

True. Foids like to falsely claim that incels have terrible personalities, when in fact incels are a very diverse group of people coming from many different backgrounds and upbringings. Incels are very diverse when it comes to "personalities". The one thing that unites us all is that we are all considered unattractive.

Yes, as they forget that personality is inherently tied to your attractiveness, as foids are much more likely to interpret negative characteristics on a subhuman regardless of the action taken; simply look at the horn effect... :feelsUgh:

Always remember you have to reach the limit of at least being a MTN simply to even be considered by the foid, otherwise you're cast aside and your "personality" goes with it. :feelsclown:

my personality is nonexistant but i appreciate you effort in making me feel better :feelsokman:

"Good personality" = dark triad

Machiavellianism is the only personality trait that can override physical attraction. If you truly have no morals and no regard for human life it's very unlikely you will be incel no matter how you look.

Looks help you get through the door, but if you're braindead retarded then she'll dump for sure.
Thats going extreme, great majority of guys here acts much or less normal.

I have the best personality.
Yes tbh, I'm a great person and I would be the perfect boyfriend, but females don't give me a chance
my personality is nonexistant but i appreciate you effort in making me feel better :feelsokman:
True. Foids like to falsely claim that incels have terrible personalities, when in fact incels are a very diverse group of people coming from many different backgrounds and upbringings. Incels are very diverse when it comes to "personalities". The one thing that unites us all is that we are all considered unattractive.
I am a very good and charismatic person with a pure soul
Some of us only seem this way online - in real life the falio effect of our looks would cancel out anything positive that comes out of our mouths

Biggest blackpill to me is that its easy to get along with women online when they don't know what me and many others look like. Through personality alone, its not an issue. It's only when looks come into the equation that things turn to shit

Some of us only seem this way online - in real life the falio effect of our looks would cancel out anything positive that comes out of our mouths
THats why its irrelevant, how people perceive you is your personality. Also being good and empathetic is not perceived as good personality by most people, some selfish party maniac is perceived as more fun and good person.

Biggest blackpill to me is that its easy to get along with women online when they don't know what me and many others look like. Through personality alone, its not an issue. It's only when looks come into the equation that things turn to shit
Brutal stuff brocel. At least you have a good personality :feelskek:

Many guys here would make nice boyfriends for these foids, but they never were given the chance to prove it

THats why its irrelevant, how people perceive you is your personality. Also being good and empathetic is not perceived as good personality by most people, some selfish party maniac is perceived as more fun and good person.
Brutal

Many will go silent in the presence of women tbh

Many will go silent in the presence of women tbh
Very true also don't forget humour in the real world is often about timing and a quick wit for the right comment both of which don't apply to online humour where you have a lot of time to think and prepare your funny lines. I'm slow as fuck irl it even took me 1 minute to type this

Thats going extreme, great majority of guys here acts much or less normal.
Then we're good, but a 50 IQ Chad is going to fail miserably in life.

@Recluse tier thread
puke GIF

Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

My personality is garbage ngl

So many of you guys and some other incels like hamudi are down right hilarious, witty, and have a great personalities but you are here rotting and not getting laid.

If personality mattered you guys would be drowning in pussy.
No you are wrong.
Personality does matter.
A good example for that is how Tony Soprano portraited by the not so good looking James Gandolfini was an object of fantasy for American women in the years when The Sopranos show was the current TV hit.
Another good example I know from my country is how female social workers who work in Israeli jails, always get married with the gangsters and murderers they supposed to "taking care of" in the Israeli prisons.

By the way, is it common in America as well?
"Social Workers" in prisons opening their legs for gangsters and murderers?
I think it might be something special for Israeli Jewish foids.

"Good personality" = dark triad

Machiavellianism is the only personality trait that can override physical attraction. If you truly have no morals and no regard for human life it's very unlikely you will be incel no matter how you look.
I am an evil wizard. At night I brew concoctions