Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incels being targeted by FBI, NHK, CIA, m15, RCMP, etcniggers has nothing to do with their actual threat level

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
It's because people are personally offended and disgusted by them. The average person doesn't take a nuanced or scientific look at anything, they act on base instinct which naturally leads incels to being persecuted by particularly niggardly government agencies. There are probably way more pressing issues that cause way more tangible harm to people every goddamn day like the domestic abuses that are constantly ignored. No one bats an eye about the people slaughtered every day by traffic. It's like MDMA or [insert drug] deaths being massively covered by the media justifying greater enforcement and social stigma. There are like six whole attacks that braindead boomer "researchers" attribute to "I.N.K.W.E.L.L. T E R R O R I S M" leading to a demonization of the most vulnerable and already shit-on men in society. They've turned "inceldom" into some scary word that doesn't even make any fucking sense. Anyone that sort of fits the profile gets labeled as one. It has no set definition. Even focusing on the "incel problem", anyone with half a fucking braincell which discounts every policeman can tell you that demonizing incels as terrorists is a terrible way to go about it and doesn't solve shit.

When I was picked up by the police a couple years ago, there wasn't even a question of whether I had made actual threats against anyone. They knew I hadn't. They knew I wasn't imminently threatening suicide. Worthless cunts ruined my day and imposed additional traumas upon me anyways because they were disgusted and fearful of my naughty 16 year old self memeing about ER on reddit. They wanted to teach this inkwell a lesson. They waited until 3 years after to come up with some flimsy justification to pick me up and take me to some traumatic, hellhole facility full of abusive subhumans who don't deserve oxygen. They didn't see me as a person in pain. They saw me as a potential terrorist and wanted to punish me. Worthless cunts came to my door after to give me an empty lecture about how me being depressed online was wrong, without citing any actual reasons and displaying a severe lack of understanding of psychology. I get how police officers need to have involuntary commitment powers, but in my case this absolute cunt abused his power to force his shitty, uneducated opinion upon me and offered no actual help, rather the opposite while knowing a powerless lower class shitizen such as myself couldn't do shit about it. Fuck the feds. Fuck normies.

Last edited:
Have you considered pursuing legal action?

Well, you learned your lesson, don't talk to pigs and ask for a lawyer.

I'm a glownigger tbh, but you guys would never believe me.

What's the context?

Where did this happen?

When did this happen?

What exactly did you post on Reddit?

What's the context?

Where did this happen?

When did this happen?

What exactly did you post on Reddit?
probably ER memes and a bunch of seething cucks reported him

probably ER memes and a bunch of seething cucks reported him
that's what originally put me on a list. /r/incels. Which I was browsing as a result of being friendless and raised on the internet. violent terrorist for sure

I honestly don't give a fuck. If they want to prevent mass shootings from mentally ill young men, they have to do their part as well and highlight the social problems caused on by liberalism.

Surely, not everyone in the FBI is liberal, in fact, I would suspect most people in law enforcement are conservative.

And I know that personal views and bias always affects an individual's decisions whether private or professional.

American society is going down the drain and its just plain damn obvious.

It's because people are personally offended and disgusted by them. The average person doesn't take a nuanced or scientific look at anything, they act on base instinct which naturally leads incels to being persecuted by particularly niggardly government agencies. There are probably way more pressing issues that cause way more tangible harm to people every goddamn day like the domestic abuses that are constantly ignored.
Fuck the feds. Fuck normies.
This is the type of shit that deserves to be put in the must read section
Virgins = terrorists in modern pig society.
Embrace the filth GOYIM