Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels have shitty genes

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
If you are incel, you are unfit to reproduce because you have shitty genes. This manifests itself in not being able to compete on dating apps. That's all that's wrong with you. Fuck being able to survive in a tough environment or protect and provide for your family or do anything useful. Every night women are boredly swiping left and sentencing men's genes to extinction on the basis of a half-second appraisal of their faces. That's the evolutionary fitness test in the current era.

But why use Tinder, bro?
Because all other options are being eroded. All other ways of meeting women are being cordoned off. And specifically Tinder is popular because women love it. They want to be able to gatekeep who even gets to talk to them. Dating apps before Tinder had prominent bios and other ways to convey who you are, and you could send messages without being liked first. But they all got out-competed by Tinder precisely because women preferred its shallowness.

Just talk to women in real life bro.
You should absolutely try, but don't kid yourself. Just because a woman is talking to you doesn't mean she didn't mentally left-swipe you in half a second. It's just that she can't flick a finger to make you go away forever, but she probably would if she could. That's why most relationships these days originate from some online interaction. Instagram is a dating app too.
Even if there are women who prefer meeting guys in real life, they still want Chad only, and they know what they can get online so they're not going to lower their standards just because you're right there. A sub-Chad isn't like an impulse purchase that she'll grab one just because it's within arm's reach.

Last edited:
Using tinder is literally pointless since it’ll never happen. It’s beyond over :feelsrope:

True, I got shocked when I saw thousands of women aged 24-44 use tinder in my shitty 30k population town. And yeah neighbor foid saying hi or cashier saying hello doesn't mean anything, she already sees you in asexual way.

And yeah neighbor foid saying hi or cashier saying hello doesn't mean anything, she already sees you in asexual way.
I thought all cashiers found me hot :feelsrope:

I can impregnate a foid by raping her if I want to, but she'll most likely abort.

Perhaps. I have a couple of peculiar mutations...

ASD

ASD1

ASD2

For space reasons, I'll link only one:

The Psychiatric Risk Gene Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Regulates Neurodevelopmental Pathways Associated With Schizophrenia, Autism, and Intellectual Disability​

Genetic variants in and around the transcription factor 4 (TCF4) gene are associated with range of disorders that are frequently associated with cognitive dysfunction.1–3 The most recent schizophrenia GWAS reported three independent single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in TCF4 that surpassed the threshold for genome wide significance.4 Intriguingly, rare TCF4 single nucleotide variants (SNVs) have also been described in schizophrenia patients, although their impact on the function of the protein has not been established.5,6 In addition to the genetic studies in schizophrenia, TCF4 variants are associated with early information processing and cognitive markers, some of which are schizophrenia endophenotypes.7–10 Damaging TCF4 mutations have also been described in large-scale genotyping studies in patients with ID, neurodevelopmental disorders, and most recently ASD.11–15 Haploinsufficiency of TCF4 causes Pitt–Hopkins syndrome (PTHS); a rare form intellectual disability (ID) associated with characteristic facial features, autonomic dysfunction, and behavioral traits that resemble autism spectrum disorder (ASD).16–19 Collectively, these studies implicate TCF4 in a range of neurodevelopmental disorders.

Made a tinder when it first came out. They swiftly deleted my account as soon as I posted my non-race face.

Made a tinder when it first came out. They swiftly deleted my account as soon as I posted my non-race face.
"Tell me you're incel, without telling me you're incel".

Genetics is a copout and does not tell the full story of how we all became incels. The technological dystopia that we are living in is one of the main reasons why we are incel. Inceldoom is a sociological and psychological phenomena. The majority of us on this site are average looking men and back in the past it was possible for average men to have wives and own their own homes but now in the modern age due to the economy and other socioeconomic factors, its impossible. Looks is the last thing women care about when it comes to dating. They care more about your economic status, your ability to communicate and your overall usefulness to her. This is why the blackpill for the most part does not apply to the modern world.

God doesn’t want me, no one does….maybe burning in helll is where I belong all along

How our parents reproduced who gave us shitty genes?Because social atmosphere was better then.

Incels are in a weird spot; i think foids dont choose things well, they capacity is overrated.

Foids barely fuck out of Tinder, they meet guys irl.
Game is rigged but your location and pictures matter a lot.

Genetics is a copout and does not tell the full story of how we all became incels. The technological dystopia that we are living in is one of the main reasons why we are incel. Inceldoom is a sociological and psychological phenomena. The majority of us on this site are average looking men and back in the past it was possible for average men to have wives and own their own homes but now in the modern age due to the economy and other socioeconomic factors, its impossible. Looks is the last thing women care about when it comes to dating. They care more about your economic status, your ability to communicate and your overall usefulness to her. This is why the blackpill for the most part does not apply to the modern world.
Correct.
How our parents reproduced who gave us shitty genes?Because social atmosphere was better then.
Why would you want an incel son?

If you are incel, you are unfit to reproduce because you have shitty genes. This manifests itself in not being able to compete on dating apps. That's all that's wrong with you. Fuck being able to survive in a tough environment or protect and provide for your family or do anything useful. Every night women are boredly swiping left and sentencing men's genes to extinction on the basis of a half-second appraisal of their faces. That's the evolutionary fitness test in the current era.

But why use Tinder, bro?
Because all other options are being eroded. All other ways of meeting women are being cordoned off. And specifically Tinder is popular because women love it. They want to be able to gatekeep who even gets to talk to them. Dating apps before Tinder had prominent bios and other ways to convey who you are, and you could send messages without being liked first. But they all got out-competed by Tinder precisely because women preferred its shallowness.

Just talk to women in real life bro.
You should absolutely try, but don't kid yourself. Just because a woman is talking to you doesn't mean she didn't mentally left-swipe you in half a second. It's just that she can't flick a finger to make you go away forever, but she probably would if she could. That's why most relationships these days originate from some online interaction. Instagram is a dating app too.
Even if there are women who prefer meeting guys in real life, they still want Chad only, and they know what they can get online so they're not going to lower their standards just because you're right there. A sub-Chad isn't like an impulse purchase that she'll grab one just because it's within arm's reach.
your 100% right I myself am trying to get a lady to no avail as usual. your not alone mate I have never had a girlfriend in my life and my teen years were the worst ever. I would literally ask a girl a simple question and I would get told to fuck off straight. I am thinking of writing about about surviving this world of dominance as a weak individual.