[Serious] Incels who are 30+ years old, why are you still alive

AdelaideBingoBongo

AdelaideBingoBongo

Recruit
-
Like, I know I won't be able to get anyone who is also a virgin, and maybe they won't even be able to not cheat on me, but even if I was with a quadraplegic, I'd just like to be wanted sexually. Maybe that won't ever happen, who knows. But I have hope still... I think.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Veteran
-
The copes never end due to having money.

69 Chevelle

I

Inceljoe

Temp. Banned
-
Lol 30 is old. Your body is decaying.
Only ones who think 30 is old are teenagers, if even that. How can u be "old" when uve lived 5 years of your adult mature-brain life? Redicilous. Some of you guys are so out of touch with reality, completely. No sane human in the real world consider 30 to be "old". You are not an old human being if you can be mistaken for being in your mid 20s.

Sometimes many of incels just make redicilous claims which unfortunately just shows your depression and negative world view, instead of being factually correct and rational.

PollockCel

PollockCel

Please do not gaslight me
-
of course they do

but theyre over it and dont bother saying anything anymore
thanks comforting, i think i will live with my parents as well, i dont like being lonely all the time plus it will save me so much money. did you live with them all you life or have you moved back in?

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Skynet Did Nothing Wrong
-
I'm mid 20s, but I can see how oldcels can continue to live. Copes are getting better and men who are single tend to be more wealthy than men who have partners. Money means much more than many youngcels realize. Money is power in this society. Lifefuel for me is seeing all of my married friends who make double what I make constantly complaining about money issues and debt while I have a massive stack of cash. In addition, my age is the average age that guys start settling down in marriage. Marriage that often times will end in divorce, which will lead to alimony + child support. Factor all this in and being an incel ain't too bad. I'd imagine it will only get better as hypergamy and metoo bullshit starts becoming unbearable to the average man.

The other half is freedom. The ability to move out whenever and do whatever I want without worrying about a wife and kids is pretty great. I could take a trip somewhere tomorrow as long as work lets me off, and I don't have to come back for weeks. My parents still bug me about kids and I would like kids as well, but I don't want to betabux. If I decide to have kids, I'll just use a surrogate.

Adamhastor

Adamhastor

Underwatercel
-
My copes are way too fun.

Also the urge to fuck foids decreases with time so it's not as bad as being a 17yo incel in a HS full of Chads.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
Realistic answer - Guns are not easily obtainable here.

Not sure really, just floating along.

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
-
I've accepted that it's probably over for me, I think I'm on the path to becoming volcel. I've spent too long NEETing in isolation and I haven't got it in me anymore to compromise and sacrifice everything for a 3/10 wallhitter, which is probably the best I can hope for. To anyone who says "I'm going to rope if I'm still incel at X", it gets easier.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Shitskin Pilotcel
-
Major cope. 30+ yo oldcels created the incel community.

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
Ask God why I'm live, not to me.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
To be honset, im looking forward to the day the shit hits the fan and some civil war breaks out because non-chad men have had enough. It keeps me alive a little bit.

I'm like a 10yo kid thats looking forward to going to disney land, at 42yo.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

I'm not living. I'm just killing time.
-
Exactly, if you kys over sex you are cucked

Incel: "theres more to life than sex"

Normies: are you gay? "He's gay". They then Ostracise you, as does your community for not having a woman. This is not discused here much.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
the perfect age to rope is 25

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

L-S-T-E-R
-
Incel: "theres more to life than sex"

Normies: are you gay? "He's gay". They then Ostracise you, as does your community for not having a woman. This is not discused here much.
Fudge packing is the new hip thing anyway.

TheShape

TheShape

Strong silent type
-
I'm 35 and living with parents. It's funny to be asked how I deal with that.....there is no "dealing ", because there's mostly nothing to "deal" with. It's just....sameness, and then one day you're 35. The copes these days are unbelievable. I just went on a five month drug and alcohol binge. Now I'll be back to hitting the weights and exercise until I break down and do it again.

Time just passes, and I think my fascination with how fucked up we are as a species keeps me going. People fascinate me, and I'm always looking to broaden my understanding of how full of shit mainstream society is.

H

Homoculus

Recruit
-
I'm sixty. Too many people would be happy to hear of my suicide, and too many would profit from cannibalizing my estate. I hope to live long enough to die flat broke.