Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incels with divorced parents, are either of your parents still single?

Are either of your parents currently single?

• Mom is single

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Dad is single

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Both single

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Neither single

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I'm interested in this because I wonder if the blackpill has affected our own fathers or not. If it has, we're truly fucked.

My father left before I was born.

mom is single, dad is on his 5th wife

My Dad's with a Turkish woman

So we are slowly comng to conclusion that unattractive/looser men that reproduced are bigger cause of inceldom than women...

So we are slowly comng to conclusion that unattractive/looser men that reproduced are bigger cause of inceldom than women...
I'm not sure about that. What I've seen among my own father and his friends are that many of them end up faux-incel, even if they're great men (aside from being bald, short, etc). Whereas I see completely garbage, subhuman women of their generation are rarely alone unless they choose to be. It makes me highly skeptical of the narrative espoused by most MGTOWs.

I'm interested in this because I wonder if the blackpill has affected our own fathers or not. If it has, we're truly fucked.
Both are single and not having sex :lul::lul::lul::lul::blackpill: