Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTeal (r/pedophiles) are literally defending the Syrian rapist and his stupid girlfriend!!! ***MUST READ***

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
The Jews should create Chaded.com (Use any chad from any race) in order to cuck normies harder. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

IT GOTTEM WOAAAAAA , IT IT IT GOTTEM GOTTEM CHECK MATE LOL WOAAAAA
preview-full-TFDaUv7_1024x1024.jpg

They are defending anything an incel is against, they don't have a mind of their own.

IT GOTTEM WOAAAAAA , IT IT IT GOTTEM GOTTEM CHECK MATE LOL WOAAAAA
preview-full-TFDaUv7_1024x1024.jpg
JFL at them saying "this was just one woman". No you pedophile cucks, there have been DOZENS of women who've done that. It's called hybristophilia and generally being Chad-only. BTW, you IncelTear(r/pedophile) users, EWALT:feelsthink::feelsLSD:

They are defending anything an incel is against, they don't have a mind of their own.
True. These pedo globohomo worshippers are degenerate trash. I honestly don't believe that there's any hope for them.:blackpill:

JFL at them saying "this was just one woman". No you pedophile cucks, there have been DOZENS of women who've done that. It's called hybristophilia and generally being Chad-only. BTW, you IncelTear(r/pedophile) users, EWALT:feelsthink::feelsLSD:
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I bet the syrian man raped a blonde foid:feelshehe:

>

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uun2vv/incels_challenge_us_over_charming_convict_rapist/

As you see, these degenerate pedophile cucks are defending the chad rapist and his stupid girlfriend who dropped everything just so she could have sex with him. They both should be hunted down and get ERed. They are a danger to people (especially young girls). They are defending a child rapist. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

>they also struggle with the concept of manipulation/grooming. maybe YOU dont know how to properly manipulate a young woman, but do you really think these people havent gotten good at it, by this point? chances are this lady was groomed by this man.

so, i guess the rapist pedophiles who are BAD at textbook emotional abuse dont get girlfriends. but my question is, why do you WANT to be like this guy?

Once again. It's always the man's fault for "grooming" her because she is la young and vulnerable woman.

>

>they also struggle with the concept of manipulation/grooming. maybe YOU dont know how to properly manipulate a young woman, but do you really think these people havent gotten good at it, by this point? chances are this lady was groomed by this man.

so, i guess the rapist pedophiles who are BAD at textbook emotional abuse dont get girlfriends. but my question is, why do you WANT to be like this guy?

Once again. It's always the man's fault for "grooming" her because she is la young and vulnerable woman.
I don't want to be a rapist because, because I have my moral principles (not saying that to virtue signal, I'm just saying what I actually believe in). Plus, she had a choice. It's not like the rapist was FREE. SHE was the prison guard afterall.

Killers "occasionally" get love letters from "broken women" (Yea right whtever the fuk) yet incels who have, by formula, better personalities than pedos get none. Not even occasionally