Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy inceltears in a nutshell: all incels have is HATE !

M

manlet ricel

Self-banned
-
I am 5 feet 2 ,saw one dude here who was 5 feet roped ,and posted on inceltear for some trolling.
I will upload if there are more response later .
:feelskek:

have fun .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-12 142018.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-12 142018.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 74
Why would you post your username? Now you will get banned.

They celebrate if we kill ourselves. They are very hateful toxic people.

When will these mouth-breathing retards understand that no one stumbles upon forums like this out of the blue? Do these retards seriously believe we were all happy before making an account here and suddenly turned hateful for no reason? Sure, if we delete our accounts all the discrimination and mistreatment will be gone, right? There is no reason to believe society looks down on unappealing men with neurodivergent behaviors, right?

They are all piece of shits. I challenged them 1v1 fight. None of them accepted. They even got scared from 5'7 155lb skinny skeletoncel like me :lul:

Because cucktears mods will ban you for being an inkwell, obviously.
wait you mean getting banned from inceltears ,nah,i already got negative 6 votes from that place yet i was never banned.

Cucktears are all Incels in denial and coping.

Even some Incels mog them in looks.

Inceltears users have a fetish for incels but also a excitement and sadistic satisfaction in mocking desperate men to feel themselves superior, add that the satisfaction of belonging on a bully-type of group, hive mind, and the recipient ideal is made