Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTrait : old men treat you like shit

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember when I used to work with those dudes a little over 60.
Well; they treated all the foids like gentlemen while they were rude to me.
They yelled to me things like " mooovee" if I was next to them while working.

I think its because I look like an approachable good guy, also they treated me like a kid and not like an adult male who could break their skulls.

Nah can’t relate. Old people are the only ones who nice to me

b**mers are the worst

True, they talk to me like shit.

very true, this was especially when i worked at a construction site. they were angry at me all day everyday, wouldn't even look me in the eys when i shaked their hands in the morning, wouldn't even say hello.

old men don't even say hello to me when i greet them at an elevator in my apartment block.:feelzez:

I'll be honest it kind of upsets me when an old woman is kind to me.
I can't stop thinking "yeah if you were young you wouldn't even bother acknowledging my existence but now that you're wrinkled and gross you consider yourself low enough to speak to me"

I think its because I look like an approachable good guy, also they treated me like a kid and not like an adult male who could break their skulls.
Am mostly treated like a retard and never taken seriously. People see me as a worthless annnoyance. I am often yelled at and I hate the fact that I am still sometimes scared and get a twitch when I hear screaming. People call me "idiot" among other things. Others take pity on me. No normal/equal treatment.

lol sound like bluepilled cucks who treat whores like people but shit on other men. Soy to the end.

I can relate. Bunch of bluepilled cunts, especially the boomers. If you want to see lookism in action ,work in these shit wage slave jobs. The boomer superiors simp for the women yet belittle anyone that happens to be weaker than them. Shit infuriates me, these delusional old timers think there going to get any piece of pussy, yet they bully and belittle men who don’t deserve it just because in their eyes ‘they do things differently’ when the real reason is your a bitter old cunt who has nothing to offer the world anymore so you take out on those below your position.

very true, this was especially when i worked at a construction site. they were angry at me all day everyday, wouldn't even look me in the eys when i shaked their hands in the morning, wouldn't even say hello.

old men don't even say hello to me when i greet them at an elevator in my apartment block.:feelzez:
Why do you think they were ao angry?

Why do you think they were ao angry?
probably because i'm very friendly, obliging, talk in a formal way.

i remember during that time even a random bystander shout at me because i didn't know what wrench tool he wanted to borrow (he had asked my foreman if i he could borrow a tool, and he told me to go search for it lmao).

you need to be mean to people so they would treat you like a human being. that's so wrong and it's very draining to work with people like this. they don't respect you at all.

old men stare at me when i walk past them

Am mostly treated like a retard and never taken seriously. People see me as a worthless annnoyance. I am often yelled at and I hate the fact that I am still sometimes scared and get a twitch when I hear screaming. People call me "idiot" among other things. Others take pity on me. No normal/equal treatment.
This is me.

Most boomer males live pathetic lives anyway, having spent a whole lifetime betabuxxing for foids who never truly loved them and for kids who never loved them at all. I saw this so many times.

a lot of boomers strike me as bluepilled cucks

I like old people. Especially my grandma. It’s just my fucking grandpa that I hate so much I wish for him to die.