Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

inceltrait: you cant join the military because you are weak

e4rp33l

e4rp33l

Recruit
★★★★★
i will be poor forever now because my foid mother has passed hereditary disease onto me.

Why would u want to fight for Israel?

I actually almost got into the army of my country (Brazil), but there were ~700 people for 150 slots and I didn't get any of them. And I'm still weak, I can't do a pull up.

E category, unable to military service :society:
Due to birth disease

F category

Was in A but got downgraded to F due to suicidal thoughts (I’m weak I know)

Don't they have non-combat roles for weakness? Or are those only reserved for foids and troons? :lul:

Don't they have non-combat roles for weakness? Or are those only reserved for foids and troons? :lul:
"we women have it so hard in life" meanwhile they can easily join the millitary. even if they are weaker than the weakest male

i will be poor forever now because my foid mother has passed hereditary disease onto me.
Ok GrAY, my former soldiercel ass wouldn’t know :smonk:

Dude I have a problem in my shoulder and my left arm is really week, but like people said above if there are roles for foids and troons there's probably something for weaker men (who is stronger than both) as well.

"we women have it so hard in life" meanwhile they can easily join the millitary. even if they are weaker than the weakest male
Yeah, and get into a position where they don't have to risk their own lives. Meanwhile, the disposable males are the ones actually out on the battlefield, the only ones actually earning their status as "veteran." :feelsseriously:

My country military doesn't allow autists and other mental illnesses

I tried to join JewSA military but got denied due to my mother's subhuman genetics (asthma and allergies).

But thank god I didn't because the military is a complete shitshow.

Bullying in the military is FAR worse than bullying in school. I was conscripted and trust me you do not want to join

I was injured at birth which resulted in me having scoliosis. Long story short, I was rejected from the Air Force because of it.

Most militaries in general are not equal opportunity employers. Take it from someone who was in the military, You aren't missing much.

weak mentally

physically i can be quite strong. i used to gym maxx

weak mentally

physically i can be quite strong. i used to gym maxx
yeah thats a deal. saw a 6feet active dude getting declined because he had autism and some menthal disorders

Last edited:
Even if wasn't weak, I still won't join the military because of the fear of getting hazed by seniors.

I don't meet the height requirement tbh