Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [IncelTrait] Your """FRIEND(s)""" never backed you up in moments of social tensions

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
If you are an incel then surely if you ever had some """"""FRIENDS"""""" and were in a altercation with some normies, they NEVER took your side. Never defended you. Hell, they even leaned towards the mass, the normies, even if YOU were in the right. Especially if on the other side of the fence of that particular tension was a foid. They simply rather stay loyal to the popular, fun, cool people even if they didn't fit them 100% and spent more time around you. Because you were acceptant of them and they leeched off of you in some areas and used you. Incels and especially I mean truecels can NOT make friends with anyone.

100%
They were fine with me hanging around them but they wouldnt even think about helping me out

Yea i can relate, i used to help everyone i could back in elementary for examples but when it came to saving me or helping me nobody even fucking blinked in my direction.

Incel trait: no friends

Yea i can relate, i used to help everyone i could back in elementary for examples but when it came to saving me or helping me nobody even fucking blinked in my direction.
Yeah but it was especially brutal when they simply took side of the normies. The same normies they weren't accepted by. Cucktian """""""""""""""FRIENDS""""""""""""""""""" are the worst in this.

This.

It fucked me up ngl. I dont trust anyone now. Not even the friends I have now.

Smug look wander ponder photo

This relates to me so much. I have zero friends now though. A true incel has zero friends. 3 max.

100% agree, OP.
When I was 12~13 years old I used to get into fights at school every single day. All the kids who hung out with me either completely ignored me or sided with whoever I was fighting with. For a few more years I used to cope by thinking I was some sort of class clown, until I got tired of it and gave up on having friends.

This relates to me so much. I have zero friends now though. A true incel has zero friends. 3 max.
I don't have any either. I mean why would I want another fake friend leeching off of the rest of energy I have left.

I don't have any either. I mean why would I want another fake friend leeching off of the rest of energy I have left.
They didn't even leach off of me or use me, they just needed me there so they had someone inferior to make themselves feel better and someone they can joke about and make fun of and bully

Truecel if you didnt even have fake friends

Can't think of any moment

never had moments of social tension

Yup, know that situation all too well.

Yup. I gave up having friends in hs and college and to this day. Only .co and online ones now.

At the end of the day you are alone

I made a thread about this a while back.

This is a simple test to see who is your true friend and who isn't.

The sad thing is I found out my best friend wasn't. And even worse is the guy I argue with a lot and almost get into fights defended me. Funny isn't it?

Real life irony does happen

Last edited:
I made a thread about this a while back.

This is a simple test to see who is your true friend and who isn't.

The sad thing is I found out my best friend wasn't. And even worse is the guy I argue with a lot and almost get into fights defended me. Funny isn't it?

Real life irony does happen
Befriend that mofo then.

In school this was an accurate result.

When I was in pain after my last crush got deflowered and polluted by fuckboy, my "best friend", isntead of helping to find new young cute girls, tried to brainwash me into going for ugly old roasties. "Friend" like this is worst enemy

Yes that always happened to me. Gave me more reasons to hate those cunts.
20200213 192914