Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indian men, why do you go to white nations?

Unlike rice, good looking curries don’t get ostracised cuz they look like exotic Latino or Med.
But it makes things worse for regular currycels, at least for rice, Chang recognises racism because he gets affected by it and there’s unified racial interest, Chadpreet/Chaddam aren’t even the same race as currycel. Chadpreets and Chaddams even mock regular curries and sands daily.

2 very good points here. Most of the good looking curries tend to be Hispanic-passing. The “Race is cope” crowd often seem to overlook the simple fact that curry men generally have neotenous, recessed faces. I even knew a 6’5 high tier normie curry at my school who openly admitted to telling girls he was Hispanic, not that it would matter anyway. Furthermore, to tie into the second important point from this post, that same high tier normie curry would constantly mock subhuman manlet ethnics, and does everything to separate himself from his blood that he possibly can.

well it's too late for him, he is very fat and has no qualificyso he can't betabux. it's too late for him.

Honwstly i think its better this way bhai half indian half white often produces brown subhumans

Honwstly i think its better this way bhai half indian half white often produces brown subhumans
true, but indian genes are still more easily bleached than most of the other races tbh.

save money, enjoy tourism, increase status in home country

landing a better paying job

I guess I have high standards. I do know that Imran Abbas and Fawad Khan have a non-curry following as well. But I wouldn't consider Fawad Khan to be a curry, since he hails from a Pashtun family and not an Indic family.
Did some googling, seems like Afghans are sandwiched between curryland and sandland. Honestly I can't tell the difference between many curries and sand

they racemog curries. they aren't true shitskins like me. I don't even consider them curries.

I am true curry. if ur skin is lighter than this (my hand) I don't consider you curry.
View attachment 285927
cope

Hrithik definitely looks different than your average Indian, but Fawad Khan looks a lot more like the average Pakistani. Also, not sure what ethnicity Hrithik is, but Fawad Khan is a Pashtun and they make up around 15% of the population. But he looks like a lot of Punjabis do, myself included.
You look like this?

:chad::banhammer:

Did some googling, seems like Afghans are sandwiched between curryland and sandland. Honestly I can't tell the difference between many curries and sand
What's your race bro? I thought you were sand or curry. But, yes, Afghanistan is a landlocked country but you forgot about Tajikistan that borders them, they're the white people of Central Asia. Also, iirc, they also border Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan, and both are the more stereotypical rice people of Central Asia. Asia is a very diverse continent.

cope

You look like this?
View attachment 305661

:chad::banhammer:
No, he mogs me hard. But we have similar coloring.

What's your race bro? I thought you were sand or curry. But, yes, Afghanistan is a landlocked country but you forgot about Tajikistan that borders them, they're the white people of Central Asia. Also, iirc, they also border Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan, and both are the more stereotypical rice people of Central Asia. Asia is a very diverse continent.

No, he mogs me hard. But we have similar coloring.
I'm a Jewish sheckelcel.

Tajiks looks like lightskin sand/curry mostly, but some look mixed with Asian or slav.

Tired of curryland maybe

I'm a Jewish sheckelcel.

View attachment 305880
Tajiks looks like lightskin sand/curry mostly, but some look mixed with Asian or slav.
Tajiks have European ancestry in them. And I see, would your kind welcome me into your homeland or stamp me out like a Turkroach just because I look like a Kurd?

Tajiks have European ancestry in them. And I see, would your kind welcome me into your homeland or stamp me out like a Turkroach just because I look like a Kurd?
Well, since I'm not even accepted cause I am so ugly, I doubt you will have much better luck either (depending), But I think Jews and Indians get along well mostly.
And from what I read, Tajiks have mostly Eastern Iranian ancestry and I thought they were just lighter than curries/sand cause they are more north. But it seems it was part of the Soviet Union so it has a history tied with Russia.

Well, since I'm not even accepted cause I am so ugly, I doubt you will have much better luck either (depending), But I think Jews and Indians get along well mostly.
And from what I read, Tajiks have mostly Eastern Iranian ancestry and I thought they were just lighter than curries/sand cause they are more north. But it seems it was part of the Soviet Union so it has a history tied with Russia.
I don't mean romantic luck or anything, just to see if they would hate me. I am actually Pakistani by the way. Do the dynamics change now? If so, then why does Israeli Netflix have a Pakistani drama there? Jfl. I just found out about that. And no Tajiks are neither curries nor sand tbh. They do speak an Iranian language as they are an Iranian peoples but they are not the same as sand people. And yes they were a part of the Soviet Union.

I don't mean romantic luck or anything, just to see if they would hate me. I am actually Pakistani by the way. Do the dynamics change now? If so, then why does Israeli Netflix have a Pakistani drama there? Jfl. I just found out about that. And no Tajiks are neither curries nor sand tbh. They do speak an Iranian language as they are an Iranian peoples but they are not the same as sand people. And yes they were a part of the Soviet Union.
I don't know honestly, my family wouldn't care but idk about others. If I had to guess, I would say they would get along as long as you aren't being anti-semitic or being too woke.
I thought Iranians, Arabs, and all the Muslim countries were all sand (unless they are rice or curry).

I don't know honestly, my family wouldn't care but idk about others. If I had to guess, I would say they would get along as long as you aren't being anti-semitic or being too woke.
I thought Iranians, Arabs, and all the Muslim countries were all sand (unless they are rice or curry).
I am the rare breed who actually does not give a shit about this Israel/Palestine shit. And no, a lot of Islamic countries are Arab but not countries like Afghanistan, Iran, Nigeria, Somalia etc.

I am the rare breed who actually does not give a shit about this Israel/Palestine shit. And no, a lot of Islamic countries are Arab but not countries like Afghanistan, Iran, Nigeria, Somalia etc.
I'm actually pro-palestinian,
And I know they aren't Arabs, but Arabcels, Turkcels, Persocels, etc are still all sandcels. It's like a bigger classification.

I'm actually pro-palestinian,
And I know they aren't Arabs, but Arabcels, Turkcels, Persocels, etc are still all sandcels. It's like a bigger classification.
That does not surprise me, I met a girl who was pro-Palestinian too despite being Jewish. She does not practice so there is that. Yes I understand they are all sandniggers lol.