Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Indian women are ugly as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I was swiping on curryfoids on a dating app i installed recently. Theyre ugly as fuck. I found one in ten mildly fuckable (and this was after i made conscious efforts to reduce standards) and the rest were fkin horrendous.

And then i set the location to SEA and found a huge difference in the league of foids. SEA whores mog curry foids. I think the only solution for curries to ascend is by looksmaxxing and SEAmaxxing if possible. No point lifting weights and working on your facial features if youre going to end up betabuxxing an ugly curryfoid.

It's really unbelievable. I was browsing thru indian girls on Shaadi.com and extremely disappointing, not a single one is capable of giving me an erection. Truly unfortunate.

The decade of coomerdom and lookism.net has ruined my standards. Even after one year of NoFap, I cannot be attracted to these ugly whores
@ryhan another thing SEA have it better than us curries at the moment is the quality of their foids is definitely higher. Many curry women have shit diet, and just don't look attractive unfortunately

I think the only solution for curries to ascend is by looksmaxxing and SEAmaxxing if possible.

Ukraine would be good too. Stopped wondering why curries are low inhib gods tbh.

Jbc2Jbc

It's really unbelievable. I was browsing thru indian girls on Shaadi.com and extremely disappointing, not a single one is capable of giving me an erection. Truly unfortunate.

The decade of coomerdom and lookism.net has ruined my standards. Even after one year of NoFap, I cannot be attracted to these ugly whores
@ryhan another thing SEA have it better than us curries at the moment is the quality of their foids is definitely higher. Many curry women have shit diet, and just don't look attractive unfortunately

True. Its the diet and the fact and most curries are thirsty cucks. Curry foids dont see any point in improving their looks.

While I agree, I think they're the 2nd ugliest. Black foids are the ugliest foids of them all, with many of them being fat, masculine, have nappy ass hair, a putrid odor and the list goes on. To be frank I'd take a curry female over a black female.

Ukraine would be good too. Stopped wondering why curries are low inhib gods tbh.

View attachment 267526View attachment 267527

Most curries wouldnt make it in Ukraine tbh.
While I agree, I think they're the 2nd ugliest. Black foids are the ugliest foids of them all, with many of them being fat, masculine, have nappy ass hair, a putrid odor and the list goes on.

I find them ugly too. Both black and curry foids dont look feminine to me.

Curryfoids are the ugliest of the uglies, nasty, hairy, stinky, extremely entitled stuck-up bitches.

They also fart continuously. They are nothing but female version of the currycels.

Extremely low tier ugly white guys, who even can't get black girls, date curryfoids.

mWU3t84.jpg
EQPbojZ.jpg
ptxTxGW.jpg
6U4uiua.jpg
OkXKSrw.jpg

Last edited:
Curryfoids are the ugliest of the uglies, nasty, hairy, stinky, extremely entitled stuck-up bitches.

They also fart continuously. They are nothing but female version of the currycels.

Extremely low tier ugly white guys, who even can't get black girls, date curryfoids.

I hate them. They should be rotting along with us in a just world, but theyre out there acting entitled while we are being wiped out of existence.

Sand foids are worse
RTR3TS3T-1024x660.jpg

Sand foids are worse
RTR3TS3T-1024x660.jpg
top 10% of sand foids easily mog the top 1% curry foids. Only the Saudi/gulf Arab foids are really comparable to curry foids in ugliness

top 10% of sand foids easily mog the top 1% curry foids. Only the Saudi/gulf Arab foids are really comparable to curry foids in ugliness
>t. hasn’t seen sandfoids
Bruh they’re literally curryfoids with lighter skin. They’re fat, don’t take care of themselves, and the moment they’re let out off the leash of culture start acting degenerate as fuck. r/exmuslim blackpilled me on sandfoids forever. This is why I continue to stand for Islam.

And they probably smell like shit

curryfoids cap at like 5/10 MAX on the looksmeter jfl

And they probably smell like shit

They do.
curryfoids cap at like 5/10 MAX on the looksmeter jfl

They should be banned from using dating apps.
Bruh they’re literally curryfoids with lighter skin. They’re fat, don’t take care of themselves, and the moment they’re let out off the leash of culture start acting degenerate as fuck. r/exmuslim blackpilled me on sandfoids forever. This is why I continue to stand for Islam.

Cope. Northern curry foids maybe, but southern ones look like literal monkeys. Its the abo admixture.

I agree but lebanaon/Syria/Iran and few of the other sand nations still have decent foids while we cant say that about any curry lands