Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inline-g is doing some pretty epic postmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing at all tbh. Finishing hs a virgin isn’t normal and I have zero motivation at the moment

bro come on I'm 24 and I still am motivated. Although I'm getting surgery rn

bro come on I'm 24 and I still am motivated. Although I'm getting surgery rn
Hard to keep motivation tbh. I hate the self improvement stuff , I wish things just come naturally to me , but that isn’t happening. Even if I manage to get luck once or twice with a decent foid , I would still be insecure.

Keep looksmaxxin and good luck with ascension

Hard to keep motivation tbh. I hate the self improvement stuff , I wish things just come naturally to me , but that isn’t happening. Even if I manage to get luck once or twice with a decent foid , I would still be insecure.

Keep looksmaxxin and good luck with ascension

I feel you. What's the story with NEETing and your parents?

@ZkinnyG

I feel you. What's the story with NEETing and your parents?
Finished hs and didn’t knew what to study , Had little motivation too , so I just ldar hoping I will get tired and start doing something , Then I encountered this forum and realized it’s already over. My parents are okay with that for now , But they want me to go to college later this year , Hopefully i’m ready

Finished hs and didn’t knew what to study , Had little motivation too , so I just ldar hoping I will get tired and start doing something , Then I encountered this forum and realized it’s already over. My parents are okay with that for now , But they want me to go to college later this year , Hopefully i’m ready

so you're black, what's your height, and what country?

so you're black, what's your height, and what country?
Latinocel , i’m lightskin. 5’11 and i prefer not to reveal my location , but it’s a 3rd world shithole in Latin America

Cant believe how this thread has so many replies.

I reached 7000 posts!

You're running very fast in post count, Vlad.

Status
Not open for further replies.