Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Inline-g is doing some pretty epic postmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah tbh one of my few copes rn. Im also drunk

I haven't drank this year, really trying hard to stop so my new years resolution is dont do it all year

Keep it up man, not worth it. I feel like shit. Thank god im not an habitural dribker

Yeah I was a full blown alcoholic. Trying to cut that shit out. Hearing about drinking tempts me but I gotta stay motivated to not drink

A part of the brain relatedto creativity. Meditation helps recovering it

oh gotcha, well I guess I'll just keep up with not drinking and see where it goes

lol this is a perfect opportunity to postmax!

Azusa Nakano, my avi is my waifu tbh

So many people here have avis of girls on that K-ON! show, never heard of it before I came to this site lol.

I don't get how you guys postmaxx, I am too high inhib to the point of overthinking everything I post, it is over for us greycels :feelsrope:

I don't get how you guys postmaxx, I am too high inhib to the point of overthinking everything I post, it is over for us greycels :feelsrope:

beyond over for greycels, too high inhib to post on an anonymous incel forum is a death sentence

Now he's gonna face greenceldom. I shall hit his mark someday too :feelsLSD:

holy shit 1000 in 3 days!!!!!

When the postmaxxing is 2 strong
20200123 012313

Dude just started again

Status
Not open for further replies.