Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Insanely Desperate For a Jawline

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I want to have a jaw line so bad man, my chin is weak so I don't know how it would look connected to that but I know one thing I want badly is a JAWLINE. Therefore, I'm going to start buying chewing gum and chewing ALL the time, EVERY second of the day, even when I'm not chewing I'll be chewing. Eventually I hope to buy this: https://www.chisell.eu/
But I need to start first, and I'm going to be the most dedicated man on Earth. I will be able to pierce titanium when I'm done. I'm desperate.

sorry bro mewcels(I'm one of them) coping so hard its over

Attachments

• LOLOLOLOL.png
    LOLOLOLOL.png
    153.9 KB · Views: 94
"jawline" is meaningless, plenty of people have a defined jaw if they are lean. you need width and prominent forward growth for that to work, and the leanness/definition is the icing on the cake.

"jawline" is meaningless, plenty of people have a defined jaw if they are lean. you need width and prominent forward growth for that to work, and the leanness/definition is the icing on the cake.
That's too damn specific yet so true. :worryfeels:

restart puberty

plenty of people have a defined jaw if they are lean. you need width and prominent forward growth for that to work, and the leanness/definition is the icing on the cake.
Hence why chubby Chad slays while starved incel rots.

High IQ.

That's too damn specific yet so true. :worryfeels:
I've always been reasonably lean and my face never improved, in fact getting below 10% made me look even worse as my neck disappeared and my skull looked even smaller and sucked up. im now probably 15% (30" waist at 155 pounds) and at least I dont look like a prisoner of war.

Same, I'm planning on getting a botox.