Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Instathot murdered by her boyfriend, boyfriend mocks her orbiters with a picture of her corpse

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-

holy shit based

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

1563170673056-jpg.130873

Where’s your queen now, cucks?

Wow thats based. The joke is on the faggots who orbit her. She would rather date a guy who literally murders her than one of them
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

1563170673056-jpg.130873
Is that the girl who died

Jfl announce him as a honorary saint. So fucking based to show orbiter cucks that they mean nothing to her

Wow thats based. The joke is on the faggots who orbit her. She would rather date a guy who literally murders her than one of them

Is that the girl who died
Someone posted this in the other thread. Apparently, it is, though the simp here is another guy. Looks like the thot fucked with the wrong nibba this go around.

She got her fantasy fulfilled, and then some.

Mods, delete this now :feelsbaton::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Damn, actually made my day. That's hilarious that she's one of those cunts and got fully murdered lmao.

Just fucking lol at blaming incels for this, the guy who killed her definitely wasn't an incel
We are the scapegoats of society

I am not for killing people and shit, but if that screenshot is legit then she brought this on herself.
That's crazy she knew what an orbiter was before I did.

7C8652D3 903B 49DD B88A 8237141D0F18

Is it even possible to be any more based?

Those foid patented personality detectors are really buggy

Wow based af. But one question reamins, why couldn't she dedect his toxic presonality?

Ultra based holy shit

Okay, that's actually really funny ngl :lul: :lul: :lul:

how to not get away with murder but also how to flex on orbiters

Well, at least the murderer wasn't an incel

That's what you get, bitch.

Jfl announce him as a honorary saint. So fucking based to show orbiter cucks that they mean nothing to her
How should we name him?

Saint Thotslayer?
Saint Brandon?

How should we name him?

Saint Thotslayer?
Saint Brandon?
Saint Redemptorcel. If another thread is true, it says that he was a cuck who finally see the light and redeemed himself

How should we name him?

Saint Thotslayer?
Saint Brandon?

Why? he wasn't an incel. Look up his instagram. He mogged a lot of us here. Why are you trying to associate the guy with us?

Wasted pussy but what happened to the dude?

did the bf off himself after? if he didnt then he will lose because he will be in prison

This is pleasure, more of this, pease. Disgusting thot

did the bf off himself after? if he didnt then he will lose because he will be in prison

He attempted to slit his throat but didn't go far enough. Police found him in critical condition

wait can anyone give me the rundown on this?

all ik is that a guy beheaded his ex efoid gf

but why exactly? was it cuz she was a cheater?
its messed up but :feelskek:

srs

these orbiters are extremely pathetic

they are even more pathetic when you realize they are orbiting a foid who already has a gf

JFL

based guy, I guess?

idk

What country did this happen in?

I want my slice of the pie